[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle SuperBowl Pool - Squares/Boxes

irish

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got your PM irish. Is it too late?

sent you a pm yesteray. if not too late i want in

Unfortunately it is as the pool filled up rather quickly this year. I would run a 2nd sheet if we could get enough Huddlers but as I said before, I doubt it. We have 5 people interested as of now (cre8tiff, missoula griz, MrTed, TRU SOLDJA and me) for a 2nd sheet which means we'd need 20 more.

PM sent, I added you. I create the Box Pool (my son pulls the numbers from a brown bag), scan it to my PC, upload to photobucket and then paste a link to it here so everyone can see their numbers.

Any idea when you will be posting the boxes.

Thanks for running this again this year - checks in the mail tomorrow.

Irish, if it got close enough, I'd buy one entry into a second sheet as well.

Thx but I just don't see it happening as we'd still need 18 or 19 Huddlers to complete the 2nd sheet.

Any idea when you will be posting the boxes.

Thanks for running this again this year - checks in the mail tomorrow.

I have all of the names on the sheet and just have to draw the numbers, scan and post.

my check left today..should be to you tomorrow or Friday...tks :wacko:

sounds good. I'll update everything as I receive yours and everyone elses'.

ljbrun shared with me that he'd also be in for a 2nd sheet as well. So that would give us 7 Huddlers on the 2nd sheet, meaning we'd still need 18 more. If anyone else is interested, post here or PM me.

Huddlers Interested for a 2nd Sheet (would need 18 more)

Irish

Cre8tiff

Missoula Griz

MrTed

TRU SOLDJA

CowboysDiehard

ljbrun

Edited by irish

I'm in for a 2nd pool & will send you a PM now ( will take two in the 2nd one )

hmmm...

ljbrun shared with me that he'd also be in for a 2nd sheet as well. So that would give us 9 Huddlers on the 2nd sheet, meaning we'd still need 16 more. If anyone else is interested, post here or PM me.

Huddlers Interested for a 2nd Sheet (would need 16 more)

Irish

Cre8tiff

Missoula Griz

MrTed (might take 8)

TRU SOLDJA

CowboysDiehard

ljbrun (would do 8)

MustOfBeenDrunk (would do 8)

Mark5

Anyone else?

Edited by irish

I'd do another...but you's have to do it on faith. No way we get all those boxes filled, and everyone's payment submitted, before Sunday (since its already Wednesday).

If you wanted, they could Paypal me, and I'd send you a check :wacko: co-commish?

I would trust everybody considering most in it have done it in past years, big leap of faith. I'd like to see us get closer by Friday, before I consider what to do in regard to payment. I'll add you to the list Dave.

Huddlers Interested for a 2nd Sheet (would need 15 more)

Irish

Cre8tiff

Missoula Griz

MrTed (might take 8)

TRU SOLDJA

CowboysDiehard

ljbrun (would do 8)

Mark5

Swammi

I didn't think we'd get this far, who else wants in?

I'd do another...but you's have to do it on faith. No way we get all those boxes filled, and everyone's payment submitted, before Sunday (since its already Wednesday).

If you wanted, they could Paypal me, and I'd send you a check :wacko: co-commish?

I like this idea ( I hate writing checks )

I like this idea ( I hate writing checks )

It's certainly a great idea and something Dave and I have done before being in a fantasy football league together here. I just want to get the spots filled up before people start sending off payment.

Huddlers Interested for a 2nd Sheet (would need 15 more)

Irish

Cre8tiff

Missoula Griz

MrTed (might take 8)

TRU SOLDJA

CowboysDiehard

ljbrun (would do 8)

Mark5

Swammi

I didn't think we'd get this far, who else wants in?

Irish- I would take another set and have a co-worker that is a member here, just does not ever post that would take one also, so that is two more.

I have run one at my office for the last 3 years and am NOT doing it this year, so i could sell 4/5 more sets easy, of course that gets us outside this circle?? Let me know if you want to go that route, I'll send the check for all, collect from them and pass on the numbers.

Irish- I would take another set and have a co-worker that is a member here, just does not ever post that would take one also, so that is two more.

I have run one at my office for the last 3 years and am NOT doing it this year, so i could sell 4/5 more sets easy, of course that gets us outside this circle?? Let me know if you want to go that route, I'll send the check for all, collect from them and pass on the numbers.

I added you to the other thread as taking another and would like your friends name who is a huddle member so that I could add him as well. As for adding people "outside the circle" I'd like to wait and try and fill this with true Huddlers first. Thanks for the help though.

How are we doing on this pool?

Names are all filled in and I just need to draw the numbers.

I added you to the other thread as taking another and would like your friends name who is a huddle member so that I could add him as well. As for adding people "outside the circle" I'd like to wait and try and fill this with true Huddlers first. Thanks for the help though.

Gunslinger Ghost

is his huddle name, I spoke with him after the first one filled and he would be in on the second, I will have him go in and post if you like

Gunslinger Ghost

is his huddle name, I spoke with him after the first one filled and he would be in on the second, I will have him go in and post if you like

That's be great. He's been added. Thx.