[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle SuperBowl Pool - Squares/Boxes

irish

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 6 spots remaining and I'm confident that 6 more Huddlers will step up. However, it'll definitely be happening as 6 Huddlers (Sunday Couch Potatoe, borge007, rocknrobn26, ljbrun, MustOfBeenDrunk and Bonedaddies-in that order) already participating have said that they'd take 4 extra squares which would fill up the sheet. In that case, I will start PMing everyone my addy to send their $20 (cash, check, money order). The 6 willing to take 8 total boxes can just wait until either the pool fills up (to send their $20) or I let you know that you're needed to take 8 squares and then you can send $40.

Thanks.

Edited by irish

I'm IN, just not too sure how to sign up? But count me in for four squares!!!

PM sent, I added you. I create the Box Pool (my son pulls the numbers from a brown bag), scan it to my PC, upload to photobucket and then paste a link to it here so everyone can see their numbers.

Alrighty, I'm too lame to really understand how this whole squares thing works. However, my name tag fits and I'm feeling lucky so count me in. Just PM where I send 20 bucks and let me know what to cheer for. :wacko:

I added you and will send you a PM.

3 spots left...

cdrudge has taken a spot (4 boxes). We now have only 2 spots left...

in

I'll give it a try

Last 2 in and we're all full now. PMs coming...

I'll put the pool together and post it under a new thread when I get a chance.

out of the country and I get frozen out. Fracking sux balls. So much for being a regular the last few years... :wacko:

Sorry bud. I did PM you, know you've been a regular and wanted you in. I'd start up a 2nd sheet but we'd never get 23 more Huddlers.

It sucks that some Huddlers missed out on this pool. If we could get another 25, I would put together a 2nd sheet. As of now, other than me, Missoula Griz, Cre8tiff and MrTed want in. So we'd need 21 more, doubt it happens but I wanted to leave the door slightly open.

Right on thx for putting it together irish :wacko:

Irish-Thanks for doing this. Checks in the mail(1/31/11).

me too

+2

+3

Sounds good guys, I'll let you all know when I receive anything.

Sounds good guys, I'll let you all know when I receive anything.

Irish, I got your PM but I haven't had a chance to send a check. A little sleep deprived with the new baby and today flew by. I promise I'll send my $$ in. The normal daily schedule has gone to chit so everything is a little upside down right now. I'll try to get it in the mail as soon as I can.