[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your one INSANE fantasy football prediction

muck

Alfred Morris will start every game for the Redskins and rack up rush 1,500 yds rushing, 40+ receptions, and 10 TDs (you said insane...right?)

Already there it was completely insane.

QB:

Carson Palmer will match his TD totals for 2005 (32), his yardage from 2007 (4130) and keep his INTs under 17

WR:

Victor Cruz will lead the league in receiving TDs (16)

RB:

Kevin Smith will end the season as the #1 RB for Detroit with 212 attempts for 988 yards and 11 rushing TDs with 41 receptions for 425 yards and 4 receiving TDs

TE:

Dallas Clarke leads the NFL for tight ends with 14 TDs

Random:

The Redskins will face the Cowboys in the NFC Title Game which will go in to OT (Tied 17 to 17) and in the last 5 minutes of OT a dropped punt return by the Cowboys is recovered by the Skins and stopped on the 20 yard line - Skins go 3 and out and win it on a FG

Random:

The Redskins will face the Cowboys in the NFC Title Game which will go in to OT (Tied 17 to 17) and in the last 5 minutes of OT a dropped punt return by the Cowboys is recovered by the Skins and stopped on the 20 yard line - Skins go 3 and out and win it on a FG

I'm sorry to let you know this but if this happens in real life exactly as you wrote it here, you are going to be accused of witchcraft and murdered.

Jonathan Dwyer will be a top ten fantasy RB.

Randall Cobb will be a top 10 WR.

Cowboys will have the best defense in football as far as fantasy goes.

Henery will be a number the top kicker.

Cam Newton will throw for under 3,000 yards.

Cedric Benson will rush for 1100 yards and 12+ TDs

This is truly insane. I believe he is capable of those numbers, but not on a Packers team that will be throwing, and throwing, and throwing. Keep in mind that they also have a weak defense and may be in some shootouts. I love Benson in GB, but this is truly absurd

RB:

Kevin Smith will end the season as the #1 RB for Detroit with 212 attempts for 988 yards and 11 rushing TDs with 41 receptions for 425 yards and 4 receiving TDs

Your avatar scares the bejeezus out of me but this I like. Unfortunately, it's probably insane.

This is truly insane. I believe he is capable of those numbers, but not on a Packers team that will be throwing, and throwing, and throwing. Keep in mind that they also have a weak defense and may be in some shootouts. I love Benson in GB, but this is truly absurd

I think Green Bay's defense will be far better than they were last year.

Doug Martin Leads the league in yards from scrimmage

Reggie Bush will have a career year and will be a top 10 RB this year.

Loving both of these, since I drafted them both in my local. Bush is going to need a better supporting cast to crack the top 10 IMO. If he stays healthy, a repeat of last year's stats would be pretty sweet (13th overall RB in non-PPR). I don't see him having many scoring opportunities and I can see him being the main focus for defenses since there is very little else to defend.