[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Riley Cooper - Who started him?

Footballjoe

No doubt.

Can't wait for some moran to start a new thread ripping the projections for this week anyway :lol:

Yeah how could they not know that CJ?K would get 150,2 or Witten 100,1 And didn't they know Sproles and Foster would get knocked out of the game earlier, couldn't they tell me. Stupid "experts" I don't know why I listen to them.

• Like 1

Yeah how could they not know that CJ?K would get 150,2 or Witten 100,1 And didn't they know Sproles and Foster would get knocked out of the game earlier, couldn't they tell me. Stupid "experts" I don't know why I listen to them.

I know, right? So called "experts" couldn't see Darrel Young would score thrice? I was so going to start him. And Cotchery? I had a feeling about him all week, too. And Foles' 7 TDs? There were so many signs I can't believe they missed...

WTH?! This is a pay site fer Christ's sake!!! :lol:

Edited by Delicious_bass
  • Like 1

The real question is, after last week's performance who is going to start him this week vs GB?

I've had Cooper rostered for a while in a deep league and despite what happened last week and having to decide between mediocre options, my feeling is that I can't pull the trigger and insert him.

The real question is, after last week's performance who is going to start him this week vs GB?

I've had Cooper rostered for a while in a deep league and despite what happened last week and having to decide between mediocre options, my feeling is that I can't pull the trigger and insert him.

Right now I'm flexing him over JoiqueBell, DeAngelo Williams, and Tim Wright

I think if you are dealing with mediocre options you roll with him. I am starting him over Michael Floyd, and unless I talk myself out of it he will also start over Stevie Johnson. I figure the downside compared to either of these two is minimal, while the upside is obviously ridiculous. And as Big John stated - the matchup just looks too enticing. I'm in.

Nostalgic comparison to a lighting in a bottle duo in the current Commentary From The Edge:

"Poo-poo if you must Nick Foles and Riley Cooper as a flukes. But do so knowing the past of football lore. Their names were Billy Volek and Drew Bennett. Never heard of them? They led me to an unlikely 6th seed Championship in 2004. They are the stuff of fantasy football legend. Waiver wire gods.Over a 3 week period during the fantasy playoffs these previously unknowns destroyed the league. Volek hit Bennett 28 times for 517 yards and 8 touchdowns. Billy Volek set a record for most passing yards ever in his first 7 starts. Neither were ever heard from again."

I road that Billy Volek/Drew Bennett train with my head hanging out the engineers window howling like a fool. Paid deerliy in subsequent years by overreaching for them in drafts and trades hoping they'd do it again.

In summary, quasars like Volek/Bennett or Foles/Cooper are one of the many enjoyable surprises that make FF the sport of burger kings.

Hats off to anyone that started either or both. Howl while you can but be prepared to jump.