[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon

heehawks

Look at the QB's that have been throwing him the ball this year. This guy is unreal. I bet the Browns are slightly happy they didn't end up dealing him at the deadline.

I am starting to think that the Browns might have their honda together in the front office now.

He is reaping the benefits of a watered down NFL product. He is a good player, but I suspect the first guy to go back to back 200+ games has something to do with his skill and just as much to do with piss poor execution on the defensive side. His long TD today was just stupid playing by the JAX DB's.

Let's be reasonable now. If it was Campbell starting this week Greg "Not Allstate" Little would have had 16 targets to Gordon's 6.

LOL

we will have to see how they draft...but honda canning TRich and keeping Gordon are two shrewd moves.

He is reaping the benefits of a watered down NFL product. He is a good player, but I suspect the first guy to go back to back 200+ games has something to do with his skill and just as much to do with piss poor execution on the defensive side. His long TD today was just stupid playing by the JAX DB's.

One could argue that every long WR td is just stupid play by the opposing DB's...

• Like 1

I tend to agree with most of this.I've never seen such poor tackling as I have this yr. Everyone goes for the big hit every time..no one wraps up.

I also can't understand why teams don't take guys like Gordon and Calvin out of games (or at least try to). I just can't understand how guys that are the only decent wr on their teams get so wide open so often

I think Gordon has firmly cemented himself in the top 5 WR next season. Imagine if he had any semblance of a QB to work with.

After seeing what Bellicheat did with Jimmy Graham earlier this year, how comfortable would you be with Gordon next week?

Good question. Hoodie has a knack for taking away an opponent's best weapon.

If they try to just let Talib go 1 on 1 with him, I like Gordon's odds at a serviceable day.

What would Gordon be like if the Colts had traded for him instead of Trent Richardson?

Who knew Wayne would get injured, and the Colts want to be a power running team. Methinks teams were scared off by Gordon's next strike being of the one year suspension variety.

After seeing what Bellicheat did with Jimmy Graham earlier this year, how comfortable would you be with Gordon next week?

I was about to post this. As a Gordon owner I've been loving the past few weeks but I am very worried about next week and next week is when I'll need another good game from Gordon.

I was about to post this. As a Gordon owner I've been loving the past few weeks but I am very worried about next week and next week is when I'll need another good game from Gordon.

Don't be greedy. Just an average game for Gordon-since I will be playing against him!!

I would be happy with 100yd and a TD next week. I'm just worried NE will completely shut him down like they did to Jimmy Graham.

...and what hasn't been mentioned yet is the possible threat of another starting QB for CLE if both Weeden and Campbell are out with concussions.

Alex Tanney?

...and what hasn't been mentioned yet is the possible threat of another starting QB for CLE if both Weeden and Campbell are out with concussions.

Alex Tanney? Caleb Hanie??

This ^ concerns me more than Hoodie sicking Talib on Gordon.

Gordon is hotter than a pistol and normally I would never even think about benching a player on that kind of roll but if its Tanney or Hanie starting for Cle @ NE I just don't know :unsure:

Edited by Delicious_bass

I am starting to think that the Browns might have their honda together in the front office now.

Yeah except that was the old front office (HC=Shurmur, GM=Hecker, Holmgren as the big chief)

Many thought it was a bad move, and the 2 game suspension this year was another point in their favor. But he is producing very well with some very mediocre guys throwing him the ball.

We'll see how the new front office does come next year, with the extra 1st round pick, the mess at QB and other positions that need serious help.

It ought to be interesting to see if Belicheck and the Pats will do what they normally do and take out the #1 offensive option defensively from their opponent, in their game against the Brownies this weekend. I hope so, as I face Josh this week in the first round of playoffs.

It ought to be interesting to see if Belicheck and the Pats will do what they normally do and take out the #1 offensive option defensively from their opponent, in their game against the Brownies this weekend. I hope so, as I face Josh this week in the first round of playoffs.

This.

This ^ concerns me more than Hoodie sicking Talib on Gordon.

Gordon is hotter than a pistol and normally I would never even think about benching a player on that kind of roll but if its Tanney or Hanie starting for Cle @ NE I just don't know :unsure:

With Campbell starting, I'm leaning towards "Talib and Hoodie be damned", and probably start Gordon as well now.