[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon

heehawks

Gordon now owns the record for most receiving yards over a 4 game span.

Actually, what I find more interesting is that on the only 2 plays today shown on TV where Talib attempted anything close to 'bump & run' coverage (or whatever it is called these days) he was flagged ... once for holding, the other time for illegal use of hands (or similar) although obviously, one can't see the whole field and the nuances of each & every play while watching on TV and not getting the all-22 view of the game.

I played Gordon over Andre Johnson and had my doubts after thursday night. But Gordon outscored him by almost 10 points so it ended well. Calvin turned out to be the lowest scoring WR but he's not getting benched ever.

I gave some thought to benching AP for AJ but thought... nahhhh... you don't bench AP. Ever. :blink:

I would never, ever bench Gordon. I'm still bent I wasn't able to nab Gordon in a dynasty league. He's kinda good.

Well when you have Megatron, VJax, Antonio Brown, and Andre it could be a possibility considering who his QB is but not lately.

But then you consider AJ and Vjax's QB's and you are right back where you started, with Gordon in your lineup.

But take the last three weeks out and he becomes the lowest scoring WR on the team. You don't start Gordon every week earlier in the season before the pace of the last three weeks factored in.

I had to start Gordon since Julio and Cobb went on IR... Might have actually been a blessing in that I couldn't second guess myself.

I have to keep 4 players.. Julio, Gordon, AP, and Calvin.

Damn!

But take the last three weeks out and he becomes the lowest scoring WR on the team. You don't start Gordon every week earlier in the season before the pace of the last three weeks factored in.

Really, maybe you only watched or saw highlights for the last 3 weeks.

First off Gordon missed the first 2 games with a suspension, then he scored 22-7-14-12-2-19-5-18 before these past 3 weeks (6pt TD 1pt/10yds). That would be about 12.5 points per game, if that is your lowest soring WR you team is stacked.

While the last 3 weeks ave been huge he hasn''t been that bad befoe that.

The owner in my league started him weeks 4-6, 8-9 and 12-13. Week 10 was their bye so he was started all but weeks 3, 7, 11.

Really, maybe you only watched or saw highlights for the last 3 weeks.

First off Gordon missed the first 2 games with a suspension, then he scored 22-7-14-12-2-19-5-18 before these past 3 weeks (6pt TD 1pt/10yds). That would be about 12.5 points per game, if that is your lowest soring WR you team is stacked.

While the last 3 weeks ave been huge he hasn''t been that bad befoe that.

The owner in my league started him weeks 4-6, 8-9 and 12-13. Week 10 was their bye so he was started all but weeks 3, 7, 11.

I know he has been hugh and am lucky and excited to start him every week. But if a Wr has a good Thurs night game it isn't going to be Megatron that I wonder should be sitting for him.

# Player Pts Avg 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 111 Johnson, Calvin DET WR 174.3 19.367 3.7 23.6 17.5 10.4  2.5 27.5 38.9 B 20.3 29.92 Brown, Antonio PIT WR 127.85 12.785 7.5 5.7 31.6 9.8 B 9.35 5.3 8.4 13.1 10.4 26.73 Johnson, Andre HOU WR 126.6 12.66 14.6 7.6 3.6 11 3.9 8.8 8.9 B 40.9 15.7 11.64 Jackson, Vincent TBB WR 112.7 11.27 15.4 7.7 3.4 2.7 B 23.4 25.8 7.9 1.1 2.8 22.55 Gordon, Josh CLE WR 102.3 12.788   22.8 7.1 14.6 12.6 2.1 19.2 5.4 B 18.5

I know he has been hugh and am lucky and excited to start him every week. But if a Wr has a good Thurs night game it isn't going to be Megatron that I wonder should be sitting for him.

Not sure I'm following the argument or point you're trying to make. Sounds like it has something to do with having a stacked team and decidind on whether to sit a stud like Megatron or Gordon.

Your earlier post that I responded to made it sound as if there was no reason to be starting Gordon prior to his breakout the last 3 weeks. I showed good stats for him prior to that and evidence that he was started for many of those weeks in our league (start 3WR). That owner also has Marshall & VJax??, but is a little thin after that (Blackmon, Holmes, Patterson).