[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the worst play calling in the history of football

Cowboyz1

I had no horses in this race and am not a Packers or Cowboys fan. And I like Garrett in general. He cost his team an easy win with the play calling in the second half. No other way to view it. If he runs the ball a total of 15 times after intermission, there is no way they can lose that game. The results of the runs don't even matter.

Sarcasm?

If not, how you really believe that? Especially yesterday with all that passing when even a pop warner coach knows to run the ball.

The coach did call running plays.

The bottom line is, playcalling or not, Matt Schaub is the only other QB that has played in the last decade that was capable of losing that game.

The coach did call running plays.

The bottom line is, playcalling or not, Matt Schaub is the only other QB that has played in the last decade that was capable of losing that game.

I saw a report that on one play (the final pick I believe) Garrett called a run and Romo audibled to a pass. Were there more.

Either way, I think the majority disagree (and I'm with them) this loss is on both Garret and Romo. And since the GM is the head of the ship and responsible for all decisions, the ultimate blame rests with them.

I can't remember how many times I've said that the organization is soft starting at the top. They do not know how to finish. They lack discipline and they lack heart. Really and truly it is irrelevant who is under center and who wears the headset on the sidelines as long as Jerry Jones insists on being the GM (i.e. driving the organization into the ground).

As a Cowboy fan I am torn. I want the Boys to win but when they lose I am gleeful at the pain it causes Jerry Jones. How is that for conflicted.

I can't remember how many times I've said that the organization is soft starting at the top. They do not know how to finish. They lack discipline and they lack heart. Really and truly it is irrelevant who is under center and who wears the headset on the sidelines as long as Jerry Jones insists on being the GM (i.e. driving the organization into the ground).

As a Cowboy fan I am torn. I want the Boys to win but when they lose I am gleeful at the pain it causes Jerry Jones. How is that for conflicted.

Very much like being a Georgia Bulldogs fan. Will pull for them forever, but every time they lose a big game (or any game for that matter), I have hope that it will push them ever closer to finally moving on from Mark freakin Richt.

Another year another round of Groundhog's Day and Cowboyz1 is Bill Murray :ball:

2012 Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, the Cowboys are gonna have a good year, How the hell can they lose that game, I'm done with them..................2013 Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the Cowboys are looking good this year, How the hell could they lose that game, Fkem........Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 2014 ?????????

2012 Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, the Cowboys are gonna have a good year, How the hell can they lose that game, I'm done with them..................2013 Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the Cowboys are looking good this year, How the hell could they lose that game, Fkem........Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 2014 ?????????

Well in 2014 you will have Jon Gruden so that may help