[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MVP so far.....

Zooty

NFL MVP  

61 members have voted

1. 1. MVP 2015

• J.J. Watt
    • Some undeserving offensive player

Watt has been a monster playing on a different level. Sometimes I just can't believe he makes the plays he does.

As much as I think JJ Watt has overwhelmingly deserved to be the top guy in the MVP race at this point, keep in mind no defensive player has won the MVP since LT in '86. If he keeps up this unhuman pace, it could go down as THE best defensive performance of all time.

• Like 1

Murray. Watt has been great but his team is 3-3. Murray is the leading rusher in the NFL and is the biggest reason the Cowboys, a team that everyone thought would be one of the worst in the league this season, are 4-1 and looking like a playoff team. That's what MVP means to me.

Murray. Watt has been great but his team is 3-3. Murray is the leading rusher in the NFL and is the biggest reason the Cowboys, a team that everyone thought would be one of the worst in the league this season, are 4-1 and looking like a playoff team. That's what MVP means to me.

Another vote for Murray, even though I hate the Cowboys.

With Romo under center, you need an RB that can tackle like Murray.

This is last year, but what other RB goes 70 yards and breaks a blocker to take down a safety?

http://www.nfl.com/v...t-football-show

He might actually be the best tackler on the team.

Edited by bpr103
  • Like 1

there really wasn't a question about their offense, it was the defense people were worried about.

So you were expecting Murray to be leading the league in rushing heading into wk 6?

No, but not shocked by it. When we had Herm on the podcast we talked about why Dallas needed to commit to the run game and couldn't figure out why they wouldn't in the past. My point was that the Cowboys offense in general wasn't expected to be their Achilles' Heel...their D was.

fwiw I voted Watt

:tup:

most people don't watch D. The look at the boxscore or fantasy stats and even when you play IDP like the 5% that do, some stuff doesn't show up, QB hits, hurries, batted balls, forcing a run or pass game to one side of the field.....

:tup:

most people don't watch D. The look at the boxscore or fantasy stats and even when you play IDP like the 5% that do, some stuff doesn't show up, QB hits, hurries, batted balls, forcing a run or pass game to one side of the field.....

You would have to be blind not to see the impact Watt has on the game

• Like 1