[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milk Carton Week 7

heehawks

First off, this place is dead dead dead today.....

Anyway, Week 7 Milk Carton thread has been started.

Where the f is Garcon? Coach said he needed to be more involved this week, so I got him off my bench. No targets even? Horrible, worst pick of the year for me for sure.

Matt Ryan and Julio...WTF?

Seattle Defense? Are. You. Serious.

Atlanta has NO offensive line. Ryan had no time to throw it...the little bit Jones did was on screens. If Atlanta is playing even an average defense, their offensive numbers will be spotty. Jones will be a virtual non-factor until they can give Ryan more than a nano-second to throw the football.

Seattle's Defense? Bench them until further notice....7 sacks and 2 INTS through 7 weeks of football, only St. Louis and Oakland are worse for fantasy. I can't cut them, because you never know when things will turn around, but teams are running on them and throwing underneath as it appears the league has adjusted to the LOB.

I sure am glad I benched Jordan last week when he blew up, and started him today when he just blew.

He was being targeted a fair amount it seemed, and Hoyer missed him wide - I mean WIDE open in the end zone. He had defenders draped all over him most of the day and Hoyer just threw it out of reach a couple of times. This makes it really hard to depend on him for me - I played him over Beckam today at flex. Ouch.

I sure am glad I benched Jordan last week when he blew up, and started him today when he just blew.

He was being targeted a fair amount it seemed, and Hoyer missed him wide - I mean WIDE open in the end zone. He had defenders draped all over him most of the day and Hoyer just threw it out of reach a couple of times. This makes it really hard to depend on him for me - I played him over Beckam today at flex. Ouch.

Hoyer is a marginal NFL QB, but Johnny FoolsBall I doubt is a major upgrade at this point. I like Cameron, but I am moving back to Bennett next week.