[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Winston to the Bucs?

ShaDynasty

He'd certainly have all the toys needed to be fantasy relevant...I'm not sold on his overall skill/talent, but if they can protect him and provide a run game worth anything, then he should do okay

He's not a running quarterback. Rookie quarterbacks rarely have the passing stats to be fantasy relevant.

Agreed - to my recollection the only one rookie QBs in the top ten was Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck and both squeaked in.

His arm might be decent, but he's not mobile. And, more importantly, I just don't think he's got what it takes to be a winner at the next level. If I had to think of one play that might be a precursor of how his NFL career will go, it's the play in the Oregon game where he got pressured, tripped over his own feet, and fumbled the ball (without ever being touched). I just don't see good things to come, for him, in terms of a pro career.

We'll see, I guess, and I certainly could be wrong. But, my gut says "pass" if I'm a team looking for a QB, and I certainly wouldn't take him with an extremely high pick.