[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Valuable young wideout

factoryofsadness

Cooper is going to be outstanding. He was a terrific route runner to begin with - this will give the young QB a reliable target from the get-go. Add in the fact they have Michael Crabtree who'll be a competent #2 to draw coverage away, and Cooper will definitely be the best of this trio.

I like Agholor, but there's a lot of cooks in that Philly kitchen. Lots of mouths to feed. Whatever analogy you want to use. He's a nice little route runner himself, so he's going to be open... but I think he'll be far less consistent than Cooper.

Johnson stepped out last season but with AP back and Mike Wallace in the mix, I see him coming back down to Earth. I'd rather have Cooper... or even chance it on Agholor.

I love Cooper and Agholor is in a great spot to have a good rookie year. But I do not understand how Charles Johnson is grouped with them or why he is getting the hype he has. He went through the Browns and the Packers getting cut twice in 2013. Turner talked him up some in the offseason but he played in 11 games last year and scored only twice. He had one game over 100 yards and averaged just 43 yards per game. I just do not see it.

Yet some people have all offensive players from those bad teams on their "do not draft" lists.

Sucks for them.

I remember a decade or so ago the Falcons were just deplorable. They got waxed every week. Their QB and WRs were money in fantasy.

"Do not Draft" lists are befuddling to me. Sure, you're not going to take a risky player - be it because they're on a bad team or otherwise - unless they've fallen to a point where you feel comfortable asserting the risk.

Cooper is going to be outstanding. He was a terrific route runner to begin with - this will give the young QB a reliable target from the get-go. Add in the fact they have Michael Crabtree who'll be a competent #2 to draw coverage away, and Cooper will definitely be the best of this trio.

I like Agholor, but there's a lot of cooks in that Philly kitchen. Lots of mouths to feed. Whatever analogy you want to use. He's a nice little route runner himself, so he's going to be open... but I think he'll be far less consistent than Cooper.

Johnson stepped out last season but with AP back and Mike Wallace in the mix, I see him coming back down to Earth. I'd rather have Cooper... or even chance it on Agholor.

Johnson I don't think is in the same class as those 2, but yes a lot of mouths to feed in Philly. I do like Jordan Matthews there though, a tall slot receiver with speed and good hands is hard to beat against teams 3rd corner.