[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope y'all have high waiver priority .

Boy Named Suh

Blind bidding doesn't keep the bottom teams in it if you ask me. Would much rather have a competitive league from top to bottom.

Hasn't helped me one bit. I've had first pick every week and I'm still 0-7. Most idiotic way to do pickups and I'm the one who's had the most advantage. Blind bidding is the only way to go. Worst to first has pigeon holed me each week, although I get first pick, I can't pick until SEVEN more guys pick. Just dumb.

DeAngelo Williams is about to fly off the shelves.

I have him in every league where I owned Bell.

Waiver priority is dumb! Blind Bidding is the ONLY way to go. Leagues still using other methods are stuck in the mud.

Hasn't helped me one bit. I've had first pick every week and I'm still 0-7. Most idiotic way to do pickups and I'm the one who's had the most advantage. Blind bidding is the only way to go. Worst to first has pigeon holed me each week, although I get first pick, I can't pick until SEVEN more guys pick. Just dumb.

Why do you have to wait for 7 more guys if you have 1st pick?

I forgot that Fantasy Football was a charity case where it was everyone's responsibility to keep other owners in it. :thinking:

That was painful to like.

Why do you have to wait for 7 more guys if you have 1st pick?

Until my next waiver pick. When you are 0-7 you need to change things up quite a bit. My team sucks and I'm trying everything. So waiting for another 7 guys makes it impossible to improve your team.

Edited by heehawks

Absolutely nothing wrong with continual rolling list waivers. IMO that's the best way to do it

Garbage system. Have you ever done BB?

• Like 1

I went full retard last week and blew my #1 priority (which I was saving) on GB defense.

I put in a claim for them just to remind myself I wanted to grab them if nobody else claimed them and I forgot to remove the claim :/

Yup, sad window licker should have had first dibs on D Williams :/

Edited by Alphashado
  • Like 2

How would you set up a BB system in a non auction league??? Right now, we have a set cost for each waiver wire move....

If you use the auction process, would the move simply cost the highest team bidder the amount of his bid? That can get pricey, but I can see how some would still pay a ton for a given player.

How would you set up a BB system in a non auction league??? Right now, we have a set cost for each waiver wire move....

If you use the auction process, would the move simply cost the highest team bidder the amount of his bid? That can get pricey, but I can see how some would still pay a ton for a given player.

At the beginning of the season, each team is alloted a set amount of auction dollars in which thay have to bid for the entire season.

Edited by Big John

Garbage system. Have you ever done BB?

What's garbage about it? How is it not the most fair? You save your waiver, or you burn it. Blind bidding is too arbitrary. Team a bids $50 and team b bids $51 and wins? What is this? Price is Right?

glad i didnt blow one of my #1 ww prioritys on mcfadden. id rather have deangelo. he was doing real well the first 2 weeks.

edit: did they say how long bells out for? or if hes going to miss time?

Edited by byroz