[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday? - Playoff Edition

LosGatosEnFuegos

I need the season to just be over.

From 6-1, to 7-7 and a first round loss in the "Consolation Tier". A litany of bad trades, UNCANNY ability to stream the worst defenses each week....injuries played a part, but this season of mediocrity has my fingerprints on it.

Time to end this crap

24 pts from Hightower. I don't expect him to make good.

What do you need?

I'll take your 24 and raise you 16. 40 points from Hightower. That's the hole Dalton and Rawls dug, with a little help from Cam Newton.

And that's just to tie it. Unsure what even happens in the case of a tie but it'd be 41 to win.

Edited by pun

League 1 - 32 combined points from Calvin Johnson & Stephen Tulloch. 1 pt per tackle & .5 points per rec. It's probably going to be close.

League 2 - Matt Stafford & Jarius Byrd to not combine for more than 57 points. Also gonna be a close one.

League 3 - nothing I already lost

League 4 - nothing I already won

Another one here who is relying on Hightower to save the day!

I was comfortably ahead of my opponent when I went to bed last night (I live in the UK, so often miss the later games), with Aaron Rodgers and the Steelers defense still to play... I woke up this morning, switched on the computer to see how they had done - 10 POINTS from Aaron Rodgers! :shocking: If I had played my backup QB (Brock Osweiler), the game would have been won already, even without Hightower's contributions tonight.

Ah well, it's not impossible I suppose... 15.5 points (standard scoring) will do it!

Good luck to you all in your matches tonight! :tup:

League 1: Need Hightower not to get -6 points.

League 2: PPR scoring down by 17.2, I have stafford, tate and Hightower vs brees.

League 3: up by 28, I have stafford and Hightower vs brees.

League 4: clinched it, even though I went against Antonio brown and Watkins In PPR.

4 - 0 is extremely possible, as long as Brees doesn't have a game of his life and Stafford shows up and get something like 10 points out of Hightower.

Edited by theirish

I clinched one Championship berth on the back of David Johnson and was eliminated from another thanks to Antonio Brown.

In the Huddle Ladder (PPR), I have a 49.6 point lead and am facing Calvin Johnson and Matt Prater.

In a PPR dynasty, I have a 19.85 point lead and am facing Calvin Johnson.

I am really hoping that it is a Golden Tate game tonight...

IDP Dynasty #1 - I'm down 31, with Stafford, Hightower, and Watson. He's got Cameron Jordan. Should be close.

IDP Dynasty #2 - I'm up by 60, but he's got Stafford, Calvin, Ansah, Breaux, and Slay playing tonight. I've got Snead and the NO punter. I'll never pay closer attention to a punter than I might tonight. :lol:

Keeper Local - I need Cooks to outscore Spiller by 42 points. We get 1.5 PPR, but I still don't see that happening. Looks like I'll miss the final in that league for the first time in 4 yrs. And I decided to keep Leveon Bell over Antonio Brown. :kicksrock:

Huddle CA Redraft - I'm down 4, but I've got Cooks, Tate, and Watson. BC's got Stafford. I'd like to think the odds are in my favor, but who knows. Stranger things have happened in Week 16.

TML (Both) - Up 65 against Brees. You never know (high scoring for QB's, with yardage/big play bonuses).

Had a few other leagues going yesterday, and I won more than I lost, so I can't complain. :)