[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice - Week 4

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hugh, need WR help.

Starting A. Johnson (@CIN)

Pick 1

B. Stokely (@TEN)

D. Stallworth (BUF)

J. Galloway (DET)

T. Williamson (@ATL)

Or, I can pick up R. Ferguson (@CAR) and drop Williamson.  Would this be a smart move short term and long term?

As always, thanks for your help.

1030433[/snapback]

Stokley - bench. Indy has some problems on offense right now, until the ship gets righted, I bench him. Plus he's the third option on a dysfuctional offense.

Stallworth - speaking of dysfunctional..... Bad matchup, tired team. Bench please

Galloway could be interesting. He's hot, which is good, but I don't think the Bucs are going to have to throw much.

Williamson is the #2/3 option on an offense that hasturned it around. I like him this week. Limited catches, but decent yardage and maybe a score. That, plus your other options are horrible.

Hi Hugh :D

Farve @ Carolina or Delhomme :D

Yeah I know what a dilemma huh :D I hate it when Farve gets backed into a corner usually he comes out fighting. Yet his O line is so bad that the Panthers could have him running all day...which does not bode well for Mr. Farve. Delhomme on the other hand can be streaky. Thank goodness for Smith but will that be enough? Running game should go well for the Panthers so maybe because of this Delhomme has a slight edge to put up some numbers???

Thanks

Edited by devilwoman

Hey Hugh,

Take a look when you get a sec

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=113564

:D Oh and some advice for others....along with scoring requirements, please list matchups so Hugh doesn't have to waste time checking the schedule. That way he can answer more posts. :D

Thank You, Next!

Edited by nhoops

Hey bro, thanx for doin this! Ill re-post a topic I posted earlier see whatcha think...

I Give - I Get

JP Losman - Byron Leftwich

Rudi Johnson - Mewelde Moore

Travis Taylor - Andre Johnson

This came about because i offered him Taylor for Johnson. Trying to capatalize on the low value of Johnson right now, cant see that stud suckin for much longer...

The only part I'm concerned about is Mewelde, obviously... Is he gonna be the starter all year long? I would bu Facked if not... Lemme know what ya think...

Hugh

just traded daunte culpepper and cedric benson for drew brees and mcgahee. I get mcgahee and brees, what do you think?

now I must decide whether to play brees @ NE or rattay vs cards.

also, ravens or giants D?

how do you rate my WRs? rod smith vs jacksonville, stokley @ TENN Engram @ WSH and my sneaky play finneran vs vikings. need to pick 2, 3 if you think 1 of those WRs should play instead of Marcel Shipp.

thanks for the advice :D

Im going to Piggly Wiggly today Hugh, should i go with Paper, or Plastic? If i go with paper i run this risk of helping to destroy the planet as it means more trees have to die to produce the paper. If i go with plastic i run the risk of helping to destroy the earth by helping to produce toxic smoke from the plastic factory, not to mention the bag will last 20,000 years and be buried in the earth. So who do i go with ? Paper, or Plastic?

1030478[/snapback]

:D

Hey Hugh,

2 questions...

#1 Out of these 3 Wr's, please choose 2..

Terry Glenn vs Oak

K McCardell vs New England

Kevin Curtis vs NYG

#2. I already had Bulger penciled in as my starter this week but now I'm starting to wonder.. Should I start him or Tom Brady???

Thanks...

(On WR's..TD =6pts, 1 pt per 25 yds, but it they get over 100, they get ex point)

QB's.. Basic.. TD's and yards

Hello Hugh :D

Like your input on a few quickies :D

Love my 2RB's this week(J.Jones @ OAK & Caddy @ DET) No Brainers....

WDIS @ QB?

Rattay(who i just picked up off waivers) @ ARZ

or

Brooks @ their supposed first Home game vs. BUF

MY thought here is to go with Rattay against the Cards...what's your gut??

NEXT

Which WR to go along Chad"I'm the Man" Johnson:

McCardell @ NE

Boldin vs. 49ers

Jenkins vs. Vikings

MY thought is go with McCardell---he's on fire right now...your gut here!

FINALLY

Which Defense would you start?

49ers @ ARZ (I just picked up the niners defense for this matchup--Josh McCown..)

or

CAR at HOME MONDAY NIGHT vs the PACKS(they have been a big dissapointed for me so far and everybody else that has em.....but this is MON NIGHT football vs the struggling PACKS!!! What is your guy here....go with the D against a weak, struggling, second string team or a classic MON night at your "House"????????

your thoughts are always welcomed :D

Never thought I would ask this question but do I bench LT vs.the Pats this week in favor of Westbrook vs. Chiefs and Caddy vs. Detroit?I normally follow ASYS but would like to get your input.As of now I am leaning towards benching Westbrook.

Defensive question also.Do you like the Jets vs. Ravens or I could pick up the Saints vs.Bills.

Thanks for the advice!!!

Hugh,

Thanks for helping - Here is my dilema:

League 1 (performance League):

I need to start 1 of the following RB's:

M. Moore vs. ATL

D. Davis vs. CIN

M. Anderson vs. JAC

S. Jackson vs. NYG

I am leaning towards Davis. JAC has a tough Def and Jackson is hurting.

Also would you start Rod Smith vs. Jac or J. Smith vs. Den.

League 2 (Performance):

I need to start 1 of these WR's:

A. Johnson vs. CIN

TJ Housh vs. HOU

Key. Johnson vs. OAK

T. Williamson vs. ATL

Thanks for all your help!!

Rattay in Mexico vs Zona

OR

Hass at Wash

SF D vs Zona

OR

Minny D at Atl

As always thanks Hugh

1030435[/snapback]

Sorry guys, was busy at work.

Vikes defense. Maybe someone in their high priced secondary will finally step up and make a play.

QB is tough. Hass has the tough matchup, but I just can't see benching hime for Rattay.

Galloway or Ferguson? 

Which would you pick up

1030439[/snapback]

Probably Ferguson. Methinks the Packers are going to have to do a lot of passing this year, and with Walker gone, Ferguson should have plenty of options. It's basically the #2 WR on a team that will pass a lot or the #2 WR on a team that will run a lot.

D.Davis or S.Davis?

The rest of my line up look good?

McNabb

Westy

Mason

J.Smith

J.Galloway

Thanks in advance.

1030444[/snapback]

I'm a big D.Davis fan, and with the new OC, the entire offense should start to do better. Start Domanick. He will be very involved in the offense both rushing and receiving.

Hey Hugh, I really value your opinion.

I have a slew of mediocre WR's. Out of Lelie (vs. jax), Porter (vs. Dal) and T.Taylor (vs. Atl) which two would you go with?

We get a point per reception in our league. TD's are worth 6.

Thanks in advance for your advice.