[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good Canon digital camera deals at Dell.

Randall

Click here.

Canon PowerShot A510 3.2MP digital camera for $139

Dell Home offers the Canon PowerShot A510 3.2-megapixel digital camera with 4x optical zoom for $199. Coupon codes "M625$GHXW0J4FH" and "HXZ3VQ484VLJVJ" drop the total price to $139.20.

$204

Canon PowerShot S1 IS 3.2MP 10x zoom Digital Camera for $204 + padding

Canon PowerShot G6 7.1MP digital camera for $419

Dell Home offers the Canon PowerShot G6 7.1-megapixel digital camera for $599.

I'm looking for a digital camera for my daughter. That Canon Powershot 510 just may be what I'm looking for!!  :D 

Thanks for the info!  :D

1056692[/snapback]

Canons are great cameras. I would think about the S1 1s too as it has a large optical zoom with a steady camera feature.

• 4 months later...

I've been looking at getting a digital camera for a while now. Every time something happens (such as the MSHB trip) I could kick myself for not having bought one already. Now I may just bite the bullet & buy one. I don't really have the cash on hand to shell out for one right now, but I figure which is more important, an extra payment on the credit card or the images I keep letting slip by? So since I knew Digital cameras have been discussed here before I did a search & found this thread. I went to Dell, but they don't have the 510 anymore. They have the 520 at a fair price, but I figured I'd shop around a bit. Long story short I found the 520 for sale at zipzoomfly for $160.Thanks yet again Huddlers for making an important purchase very simple. :D

I've been looking at getting a digital camera for a while now. Every time something happens (such as the MSHB trip) I could kick myself for not having bought one already. Now I may just bite the bullet & buy one. I don't really have the cash on hand to shell out for one right now, but I figure which is more important, an extra payment on the credit card or the images I keep letting slip by? So since I knew Digital cameras have been discussed here before I did a search & found this thread. I went to Dell, but they don't have the 510 anymore. They have the 520 at a fair price, but I figured I'd shop around a bit. Long story short I found the 520 for sale at zipzoomfly for $160.Thanks yet again Huddlers for making an important purchase very simple. :D

1349502[/snapback]

The best thing is to keep a camera nearby because you never know when a great shot will come along.

You can get the 410 for $140 but the 520 is better.

Guest Sores
I just bought a Canon Powershot 610 two days ago as a birthday present for my wife. On Cnet, the average user rated it as "spectacular"

1351044[/snapback]

CNet offers the best reviews out there....both theirs and the consumer reviews. :D

Switched gears yesterday & decided to shop a little more this morning. In doing so I found the Sony Cyber Shot DSC S600 for $180. At $20 more I upgraded from a 4mp to a 6mp. The reviews on all the sites I went to, as DMD said of the Canon, were spectacular. Figured I couldn't beat that for under $200 & since I've always had good results from my other Sony products went ahead & ordered it.

Thanks for the link Randall. I've been looking at the Canon PowerShot S2 IS for a couple weeks. Best Buy has it on sale for $399 right now and I messed with it today.

I see on the site you linked that Dell had it for $339 + the free shipping coupon code...I definitely would have pulled the trigger on that one if I had seen it in time.

Thanks for the link Randall. I've been looking at the Canon PowerShot S2 IS for a couple weeks. Best Buy has it on sale for $399 right now and I messed with it today.

I see on the site you linked that Dell had it for $339 + the free shipping coupon code...I definitely would have pulled the trigger on that one if I had seen it in time.

1351690[/snapback]

Here it's $354. Nice camera.

Thanks Randall. :D

But I'll have to head over to dpreview and see what the differences are between this and the S1, I see by your other link the S1 is quite a bit cheaper. :D

1351938[/snapback]

Mainly resolution. Yes. The S1 is 3+ and the S2 is 5 megapixel.

Also the 1S has a 10X optical zoom and the 2S has a 12X.

Edited by Randall