[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pay Site Suggestion

LooGie

I just had an idea. It seems every week, I'm going back and forth between teams to try and figure out who's the best options at different positions. Since you already have the Projected stats, I thought it would be a very handy feature to also have a simple list, based on the matchups. For instance:

DEF

1. CHI because Vick is not 100% and ATL sucks

2. CAR because Bouman is starting and NO sucks

3. CIN because DET flat out sucks and CIN is the bomb

etc.. to 32

QB

1. P. Manning because should be a shootout vs. SD

2. D. Brees see above

etc etc.

Just a weekly article that is a simple list of the starters ranked by projections.

Right now, I have to go through each of the projected games, and compare the QB's, which is great if i have a choice between 2 qbs or something. But I'm in a sal cap league where i can start anybody i want, and it's difficult to go through each team, make a note of what the yards and tds are projected, then compare THAT to another qb.

a list would accent that article very nicely.

that is all :D

Geez, at least half of the challenge of FF is gathering as much information as you can and then making your own, somewhat informed, decisions. Personally, that's why I never look at the "WDIS" section of the site.

I think that there is enough information here, as is, that allows you to do that.

Geez, at least half of the challenge of FF is gathering as much information as you can and then making your own, somewhat informed, decisions.  Personally, that's why I never look at the "WDIS" section of the site.

I think that there is enough information here, as is, that allows you to do that.

1227121[/snapback]

first of all, all of the challenge is gathering information. like it's a challenge to sit on your ass and watch football and scream and root for someone you never met :D

edit: oh yah, and get drunk too. :D

secondly: yah, i agree, there is enough information, but there's no information on whether Peyton would be a better starter over Carson or blah blah. Just a simple list that works in conjunction with the start/bench list and vice versa. What if you have both LT2 and Shaun, but can only start one. Obviously on the site, they're both no brainers, but what about between them AND Larry Johnson. see my point?

Edited by LooGie
All I see is an extremely LAZY fantasy owner. Do your due diligence or post a WDIS and you'll get everything you need.

1227290[/snapback]

you got to be kidding me...

I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A WDIS. I'm looking for a ranking. alot of other pay ff sites have this simple list, but none of said sites have the intuitive insight offered here at the huddle. and I'm not posting a "rank these qbs" with all 32 starters you nimrod. I'm not looking for this list because I'm lazy. I'm looking for this list because I would enjoy another article on the site that compares all the starters in the league for that week.

What if I can start Peyton and R. Droughns or Eli and L. Johnson. You can't do your homework on this. It's strickley an opinion thing, and there's no other opinion i want other than the writers here at the huddle. with a list i could easily compare the 4 players. But what if for some reason they feel D. Brees has the most upside this week. Well i could look at this list and see D. Brees at the top and be all "whoa, i didn't even think of him." jesus. if you dont have anything to say worthwile, then call me sily call me rude, but call me please.

What if I can start Peyton and R. Droughns or Eli and L. Johnson. You can't do your homework on this

First of all, no I'm not kidding you.

Second of all who uses the word "nimrod"?

What you're looking for is to basically get your entire starting lineup from 1 list in 1 place. Yes Loogie, you're lazy. If you can't use the info provided in The Huddle, in addition with some common sense and an occasional WDIS, you're either really lazy or you're just so awful when it comes to making decisions.

If you can't figure out that you should probably start Peyton over Eli and LJ over Droughns then you are in serious trouble. Good luck on your season (which I'm sure is and has been over for some time now) :sucka:

So like a ranking each week?

That's a good idea for the QBs and RBs but probably too cumbersom for the WRs.

$hit, remind me next year and I'll post a thread each week ranking the starting RBs and QBs.  I am always wrong but I'll do it.

1228817[/snapback]

awesome man. just an idea and i'm glad someone else thinks it's a good one.

First of all, no I'm not kidding you.

Second of all who uses the word "nimrod"?

What you're looking for is to basically get your entire starting lineup from 1 list in 1 place. Yes Loogie, you're lazy. If you can't use the info provided in The Huddle, in addition with some common sense and an occasional WDIS, you're either really lazy or you're just so awful when it comes to making decisions.

If you can't figure out that you should probably start Peyton over Eli and LJ over Droughns then you are in serious trouble. Good luck on your season (which I'm sure is and has been over for some time now) :sucka:

1228821[/snapback]

look dood. pay attention. i never said eli or peyton? i said eli AND LJ or peyton AND droughns. which combo is better.

why the hell even have the huddle? if you can't look at past games and get your own stats and make your own projections then i guess by your standards, you're lazy too? riiiight.

yah, you're right. the huddle is perfect and cannot be improved upon by adding an article that makes it easy on the susbscribers to make decisions. :D

this proposed article btw, wouldn't hardly take any extra effort to make up, but would add 1 more article to the arsenal. however, if a person takes it on themselves to do an article in the forums, all the non-payers have access to it also.

oh well. i can see ideas are wasted with you.

:D  After a lenghty back and forth, we are left with the following two questions, just begging for resolution:

Is dumbass one word or two?

And to which of the above arguers would it most apply?

:D LET THE GUY ASK FOR AN ADDITIONAL ARTICLE  :D

1232725[/snapback]

to answer your question, it's one word, and it would mostly apply to me. I suck at everything i do, even asking for more help on how not to suck so much.

Honestly, I see your point. Couple of follow-ups. One, we rank the top 12 defenses each week. If that's not enough for you, sorry. Do your own research of crappy defenses. Next, as for QBs/RBs/WRs, I agree with you: it might be nice to have a simple "rankings" based on projections. There are other "free" fantasy football websites that do this each week. It serves as a nice tool to compare to The Huddle's S/B list and projections. I'm quite certain the admins here read this forum, so your comments will be duly noted and considered.

to answer your question, it's one word, and it would mostly apply to me. I suck at everything i do, even asking for more help on how not to suck so much.

1232739[/snapback]

:D Taken in the spirit intended. :D

Good luck to you -- and I'll enjoy the insights from the new report if it comes to be!! :D