[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Being Tolerant Oppresses Christians

Chavez

But people now realize how utterly ridiculous these atiquated religions like Islam and Christianity are with their dark ages dogma.  Their draconian world view is sickening and has caused more death and destruction than anything else this planet has ever known.

1415621[/snapback]

I think you are confused Spain. It's not the dogma of Christianity that's messed up. It's the practice and thought process of people that's messed up.

If you believe in God, there's nothing messed up in "Love your god with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind," and there's nothing wrong with "Love your neighbor as yourself". Tough things to practice, but not draconian by any means.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam, I go to the Nat's opening day

1415326[/snapback]

and in unrelated news:

The vice president, whose popularity is slumping along with that of President Bush, walked out on the field to cheering and booing from the near-sellout crowd. The boos appeared to be little louder than the cheers at RFK Memorial Stadium.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle....ENEY.xml&rpc=22

No offense Cliaz.  I like you and all dude, but you are light years beyond wrong.  Nutttier than a Christmas fruitcake you are bro. Lets face it, Christianity ruled western civilization for a couple millenia.  But people now realize how utterly ridiculous these atiquated religions like Islam and Christianity are with their dark ages dogma.  Their draconian world view is sickening and has caused more death and destruction than anything else this planet has ever known.  Hopefully, the world will be completely rid of their utter stupidity by the end of this millium. 

Homo's dont choose their orientation anymore than heteros.  As for me, I dig chicks, always have.  I knew it early when I saw my aunts 44 DD's getting out the shower when I was about 6 years old. :D  That shi@te was for me!  I loved women since day 1.  Nothing could ever change that.  And I certianly could not "choose" to like men.  Heterosexuality is natural to me.  Just like homosexuality is natural for other people.  Nobody can choose to be one or the other, you just are.  Its not changeable.

So, what is the basis you bible thumping morans have to discriminate against people simply because you dont like who think are Oprahing?  The bible?  Give me a break.  Queers should be allowed to marry, and divorce, just like any other consenting adults.  Period.  There is no justification, NONE WHATSOEVER, to treat them differently ie worse, than everyone else.  Your arguements are absurd and bordering on mid evil ignorance.

1415621[/snapback]

One thing you don't have to worry about is offending me Spainy-pooh but I don't think you understand my point.

So this is the final and last time I post in this thread since it seems no one is getting what I'm saying.

1. I'm not saying being a fruit cup or a carpet muncher is wrong or right.

2. I'm not saying that fruit cups and carpet munchers shouldn't get married.

3. what I am saying is that from a science point of view with evolution and gentics that we are a duel sex species and there for homosexuality going against what mother nature/evolution has set forth as the norm for us.

I can't make it any clearer than that. In no way am I pulling out a bible and forcing it in anyone's face. I am in no way stating that it is a choice or you are born with it.

I am in no way calling fruit cakes and carpet munchers evil demons from hell sent here to decay our morals. I am in no way saying that homos are lesser people.

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT WE EVOLVED INTO A DUEL SEX RACE FOR THE LOVE OF G*D AND ALL THAT IF FREAKING HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you people even read what the :huddleedit: I've posted in here?

I want that video back too, d@mn it.

Edited by cliaz

One thing you don't have to worry about is offending me Spainy-pooh but I don't think you understand my point. 

So this is the final and last time I post in this thread since it seems no one is getting what I'm saying.

1. I'm not saying being a fruit cup or a carpet muncher is wrong or right.

2. I'm not saying that fruit cups and carpet munchers shouldn't get married.

3. what I am saying is that from a science point of view with evolution and gentics that we are a duel sex species and there for homosexuality going against what mother nature/evolution has set forth as the norm for us.

I can't make it any clearer than that.  In no way am I pulling out a bible and forcing it in anyone's face.  I am in no way stating that it is a choice or you are born with it.

I am in no way calling fruit cakes and carpet munchers evil demons from hell sent here to decay our morals.  I am in no way saying that homos are lesser people.

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT WE EVOLVED INTO A DUEL SEX RACE FOR THE LOVE OF G*D AND ALL THAT IF FREAKING HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you people even read what the :huddleedit: I've posted in here?

I want that video back too, d@mn it.

1415715[/snapback]

Cliaz, I hate to do this too you because we have shared so many intense Riggins inspired moments together and I think of you as the long lost semi-retarded mongoloid step brother who fell in a well I never had, but.....

Let’s look at it this way:

If homosexuality was right then Homosexuals would be able to reproduce between themselves, plain and simple.  Since they cannot have offspring Homosexuality is in fact no intended in nature and therefore is wrong.  Can’t argue with that.

Should Homosexuals be able to marry?  We live in the United States of America, the home of the free where the pursuit of happiness is guaranteed and all men/woman are created equal.  Homosexuals should be able to marry.  Plain and simple.

Should Homosexuals have the same benefits that a heterosexual couple receives when they get married.  No.  Because those Benefits were designed with the Man/Woman template in place.

1414491[/snapback]

There's yer problem, pickle cavity.

Cliaz, I hate to do this too you because we have shared so many intense Riggins inspired moments together and I think of you as the long lost semi-retarded mongoloid step brother who fell in a well I never had, but.....

There's yer problem, pickle cavity.

1415722[/snapback]

And as I said about spain you never have to worry about offended me as well but that has nothing to do with what I said above.

Gays should not have the same family medical ins. as a married straight couple. Those benefits are designed for straight couples. They would need to have benefits tailored to their needs and not the needs we placed on a straight married couple.

I've tried to be nice.....

All you are doing is trying to make points off of oral sex and anal sex…again.

Listen numb nutz if you think that it’s normal for male on male or female on female interaction, then all power to you but you are a total drool cup if you are going to still sit here and try to say I am wrong about stating that Nature has engineered us mammals for duel sexes and that I am wrong in saying that it is against the basic laws of nature that two mammals of the same sex try to reproduce.  

It’s like trying to make a point against a retarded brick wall.  I'm done with you, go back to the college football forums.

1415577[/snapback]

well, whether you like it or not, the same "against the basic laws of nature" argument would hold just as true if the subject is blowjobs. you're implicitly arguing that blowjobs are against the basic laws of nature. you should forever hang your head in shame :D:D

Edited by Azazello1313

well, whether you like it or not, the same "against the basic laws of nature" argument would hold just as true if the subject is blowjobs.  you're implicitly arguing that blowjobs are against the basic laws of nature.  you should forever hang your head in shame :D:D

1415805[/snapback]

Hey, if reproduction is the goal, any sex that doesn't lead to that - hand jobs (either DIY or contracted out), a dry hump, fellatio/cunnilingus, hittin' the wife in the poop chute - is WRONG. PERIOD.

Dude - you don't understand the point here.  Marriage is a fundamental right.  That means that states cannot interfere with that right unless they have a compelling reason to do so.  Your Biblical arguments do not qualify under the law as compelling. 

There's also something called equal protection guaranteed in the Consitution.  That means that even of marriage was not a right, if the state chose to offer it to its citizens, it has to offer it to them all equally without discriminating against unpopular minority groups. 

Furthermore, your only argument against gay marriage, or homosexuality in general, is that you believe your religion prohibits it, and we also have something in the Consitution that separates church and state. 

You want to impose your religious beliefs on the rest of the country by making your religion into a law that discriminates against  minority by denying them a fundamental right.  This is so contrary to so many of the basic premises of our government that are necessary to a free and fair society that I really do have to ask: why do you hate America?

1415649[/snapback]

if everyone is so convinced that marriage is a fundamental right for all citizens, regardless of gender, then why isn't it so? it is not so because the definition of marriage is man/woman. if someone can produce something that says men marrying men is a fundamental right, then i will agree with you.

Hey, if reproduction is the goal, any sex that doesn't lead to that - hand jobs (either DIY or contracted out), a dry hump, fellatio/cunnilingus, hittin' the wife in the poop chute - is WRONG. PERIOD.

1415822[/snapback]

God...made man and woman to procreate (the proposed goal you mentioned)... Period. God gave us, both men and women, the opportunity to become one through marriage. The affection exchanged between the couple is irrelevant if it is offered and accepted in the name of love. Now if you beat her gutz upside down and fasten a pearl necklace because you know she likes it that way then...that's good. Was there any harm? No. Is that what happiness is? Kind of. I think true happiness is found in obedience towards God's plan (which doesn't include homosexuality) and kind outward actions to others. Jesus said, "Greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world." I think he means that you should geniunely love yer family, yer neighbors, and especially yer wife and if you do that, then there really is no sin committed.

Edited by SuperBalla

if everyone is so convinced that marriage is a fundamental right for all citizens, regardless of gender, then why isn't it so?

1415978[/snapback]

Because many reasonable people are terrified of homosexuality, for not very good reasons. This sin't a case of 150 million people can't be wrong, but rather a 'tyranny of the majority' that I mentioned in one of my first posts in this thread.

If there was a vote to suspend the Bill of Rights, and it passed 70 to 30, it would be thrown out of the courts for being unconsitutional. Otherwise, the US would cease to be the US.

In fact, I don't think this has been brought up but the reason the Equal Rights Amendment eventually died a death 1 state vote short of becoming an amendment was that the Bill of Rights was already all inclusive and to amend that would imply it left somebody out in the first place, which was not meant to be the case, even though slaveholders wrote it (one of our great ironies).

well, whether you like it or not, the same "against the basic laws of nature" argument would hold just as true if the subject is blowjobs.  you're implicitly arguing that blowjobs are against the basic laws of nature.  you should forever hang your head in shame :D:D

1415805[/snapback]

I can't believe you all still don't get what I'm saying. This is stunning. It has nothing to do with what you just posted at all.

I'm done. unless I can find a keyboard that types in brail I can't think of any other way to put it that you'll understand.

Just know that you are wrong and I am always right and then you'll understand :D

God...made man and woman to procreate (the proposed goal you mentioned)... Period. God gave us, both men and women, the opportunity to become one through marriage. The affection exchanged between the couple is irrelevant if it is offered and accepted in the name of love. Now if you beat her gutz upside down and fasten a pearl necklace because you know she likes it that way then...that's good. Was there any harm? No. Is that what happiness is? Kind of. I think true happiness is found in obedience towards God's plan (which doesn't include homosexuality) and kind outward actions to others. Jesus said, "Greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world." I think he means that you should geniunely love yer family,  yer neighbors, and especially yer wife and if you do that, then there really is no sin committed.

1416006[/snapback]

Jesus says yer an idiot. Read Matthew 19:12. His disciples ask him whether they should marry or not marry, and he holds up the non-married bachelors, celibates, castrates, and even--ooh, scary--the "born Eunuch" as examples of those who were not married and still able to participate in God's plan. Think about that for a minute, he chose those who were the antithesis of the Jewish scriptural norm--remember, Jewish law said not to marry and procreate was a sin--and specifically said they can receive it (God's plan).

Judaism and Plato both taught that sex was only valid for procreation, Jesus said otherwise. You even contradict yerself, Balla, because you say the same and then say its ok to give yer wife a pearl necklace. If God made man and woman to procreate, as you claim, then spilling yer seed in a non-procreative manner is a sin as the Old Testament says (e.g. Onanism).

Who are you to say you know what God's plan is or who is included or excluded from it? You should be ashamed. It is sad how little you know about the Bible. At every turn Jesus reached out to the outcast, the lesser, the sinner, the misfit, those who were excluded and on the margins of society, the very lepers, and said they were God's plan. He was the first enlightened enough to break down tribal barriers and name us all one and you use his name to exclude others.

Really sad. The one thing I see in these kinds of discussions that is most troubling is those who say they follow Jesus, and use his name the most, and claim to be "Christians", are usually the ones attempting to define themselves and those like them as somehow chosen based on behavioral norms and ideology.

Balla, what yer talking about when you say homosexuals are not part of God's plan is the exact opposite of what Jesus taught.

Edited by skins

Who are you to say you know what God's plan is or who is included or excluded from it? You should be ashamed. It is sad how little you know about the Bible. At every turn Jesus reached out to the outcast, the lesser, the sinner, the misfit, those who were excluded and on the margins of society, the very lepers, and said they were God's plan. He was the first enlightened enough to break down tribal barriers and name us all one and you use his name to exclude others.

1416057[/snapback]

he's 100% right here, balla.

I can't believe you all still don't get what I'm saying.  This is stunning.  It has nothing to do with what you just posted at all.

I'm done.  unless I can find a keyboard that types in brail I can't think of any other way to put it that you'll understand. 

Just know that you are wrong and I am always right and then you'll understand :D

1416041[/snapback]

:D

he's 100% right here, balla.

1416065[/snapback]

Gotcha...so being of the opinion that homosexuality is not apart of God's plan makes me a bad Christian. Wow...I will bring that up next bible study.

I didn't say that homosexuals don't have the right or freedom to practice as they wish...I am just saying that it isn't right according to Christianity. Are you saying that we don't know God's will...?

Gotcha...so being of the opinion that homosexuality is not apart of God's plan makes me a bad Christian.

1416078[/snapback]

It may make you a good "Christian", but it means you know very little about Jesus and what he taught.

It may make you a good "Christian", but it means you know very little about Jesus and what he taught.

1416083[/snapback]

So homosexuality is in God's will.

Edited by SuperBalla

So homosexuality is okay.

1416088[/snapback]

Homosexuality has nothing to do with Jesus or God.

Whether it is "ok" or not is a stupid question. Which is probably why you went back and edited it.

God's will? I dont even know what yer asking. The foundation you have erected for yer belief system is one set up to exclude people based upon what you believe is the "right" way to live. And then you call it God's will or God's plan. That is not what Jesus taught. He did not exclude the least of us--that was the point.

Edited by skins