[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

already in Iran?

Avernus

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saddam didnt move his wmd's to syria but we are in iran because some yahoo iranian says so.....

1423062[/snapback]

Dear god, there are still people subscribing to this nonsense? Of course Saddam didn't move his WMDs to Syria - apart from the fact that they didn't exist, that would require the connivance of the Syrians and they would therefore have to be utterly suicidal with the US Army right on their doorsteps. Quite aside from that, there are no aerial reconaissance pictures, no satellite imagery, no eye-witness testimony, no indications from Syria, no journalistic exposes even in the right wing rags and no proof of any kind that there were any WMDs in the first place.

Are dmarc and Zeke ever logged in at the same time?

1424100[/snapback]

At the time you posted this, zeke and you were the only ones in here. Now 2 minutes later I see this:

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Brentastic, dmarc117, Zeke 1982 :D

At the time you posted this, zeke and you were the only ones in here.  Now 2 minutes later I see this:

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Brentastic, dmarc117, Zeke 1982 :D

1424107[/snapback]

you got me.....i have 2 computers set up and wasting my time with 2 memberships...

bravo!!!

then ask an admin if the 2 are coming from the same isp....

1424116[/snapback]

The initial accusation was just ribbing on Avernus' part I imagine. Relax and take a deep breath. :D

e2a: Did I say Avernus? I meant Bushwacked.

Edited by Brentastic

I've got a solution to Iran. Drop a small nuclear bomb - you know they're not all those purty thermonuclear ones that make you put your hand over your heart singing "The bombs bursting in air" - on the nearest Iranian nuclear plant. Set it to ground burst and say the Iranians must've had an accident.

What's the libs response?

I've got a solution to Iran.  Drop a small nuclear bomb - you know they're not all those purty thermonuclear ones that make you put your hand over your heart singing "The bombs bursting in air" - on the nearest Iranian nuclear plant.  Set it to ground burst and say the Iranians must've had an accident.

1424124[/snapback]

Crickets............

I've got a solution to Iran.  Drop a small nuclear bomb - you know they're not all those purty thermonuclear ones that make you put your hand over your heart singing "The bombs bursting in air" - on the nearest Iranian nuclear plant.  Set it to ground burst and say the Iranians must've had an accident.

1424124[/snapback]

Here's my inital response: if it's so small how does that solve anything?

1424124[/snapback]

Well lets see... Bush got caught lying about WMDs... he got caught lying about the leak of Plame's name... he got caught lying about his military record... he got caught telling the Brits that the Iraq war would happen with or without proof that it was necessary... His and his VP's top aides are both being investigated for lying to grand juries...

Do I think he should spearhead a secret mission to nuke Iran... :D

What else ya got?

1424124[/snapback]

Bad idea.

1424124[/snapback]

Volunteer. Go over to Iran and guide the bomb down like Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove.

God you have squandered our credibility around the world. Good luck ever getting anything done. Even Bush's poodle knows he's insane.

dmarc forgot to strap on his rubber helmet...it is likely taken care of by now and we shouldn't hear from him again...

although he is pretty funny...on a Steve Urkel type of comedic relief...

1424222[/snapback]

au contraire my libby friend....im just gettin warmed up!!!!

god bless america!!!!!!!