keggerz

YouTube Videos

Everyone who owns a gun should see that

everyone needs a scope bite now and then. :wacko:

Chris Wallace asks Michele Bachman if she's a flake.

link

Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe he intended to ask if her boobs were fake? :wacko:

That is funny. I read reviews for restaurants but inevitably there are diametrically opposed reviews. And since there are people who literally have a job reviewing places they may or may not have been, the reviews are almost worthless. I have seen some reviews that are literally lifted from the homepage of the restaurant.

That is funny. I read reviews for restaurants but inevitably there are diametrically opposed reviews. And since there are people who literally have a job reviewing places they may or may not have been, the reviews are almost worthless. I have seen some reviews that are literally lifted from the homepage of the restaurant.

I liked the bit about reviewing the sunset. Looking at some of the places and things that people have reviewed, undoubtedly in a quest of "elite" reviewer status, I've often been totally amazed. One dude reviewed our local airport. Not some random airstrip, but RDU International! Like I'm going to drive to Greensboro and fly out of there because dude gave RDU 1 star? Of course, he got a feather in his cap for being the first to review it. :wacko:

Saw this live December 31st, 1999...still one of the best sports montage's I have ever seen.

I enjoyed that! Thanks!! :wacko:

You know what Bob was thinking looking at the blond in the chair relaxing in "mission-style comfort".

voodoo poonanny