Sign in to follow this  
Randall

Packers/Cowboys game thread

Got the caramel baily's and some Sierra Nevada Porters here at the house... MMmmmm Big screen HD TV, how I love you.

NFL Network HD is 1080i...none of this pansy 720 crap. It's bootiful. :cheers:

:askscowboysfanswhenwasthelasttimetheywonabiggame?:

:november29th2007:

How do you all expect Grant to do tonight against the Cowboys? Been going back and forth between him and Earnest Graham. :D

(yes, this is a not so cleverly disguised desperate WDIS for a game that could mean make the playoffs or stay home)

:askscowboysfanswhenwasthelasttimetheywonabiggame?:

They're wearing their ugly 1960 uniforms.

How do you all expect Grant to do tonight against the Cowboys? Been going back and forth between him and Earnest Graham. :D

(yes, this is a not so cleverly disguised desperate WDIS for a game that could mean make the playoffs or stay home)

:D

i'm enjoyin this!...the first 'big game' in the NFL this year that doesn't involve the Patriots.

i get to lay back on my leather couch, watch my 37 inch plasma, with NFL N HD coming out of it,

a couple a stogies, as many beers as i want, crank up the f'n heat and let the Green/Gold and Blue/White

knock each other senseless and not give a damn!!

except for Barber.....that sumabitch better get me some points!

Hard to tell. McCarthy is changing the game plan too often to get a read. Edgar Bennett (RB coach) thinks he'll do well, but I'm not so sure. He'll probably will get a few passes.

They have the same rookie head referee that was in the NE/IND game. :D

LET"S GET IT ON.

OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH. I'm starting to hyperventilate and well I lets just say I'm getting wood over this game.

I just hope we don't get called for giving the Packers "the business" as posted on a previous thread.

With Woodson and KGB out that is going to be very difficult for them to overcome. I would much rather have both teams playing at full strength but those to two key injuries that are going to hurt the Pack in this game.

GO BOYS

I still like Jennings against Dallas CB opposed to Crayton...

Hell yeah. And Tramon Williams and Harrell could put on a show.

I just hope we don't get called for giving the Packers "the business" as posted on a previous thread.

Hell yeah. And Tramon Williams and Harrell could put on a show.

The Dallas media have completely ignored the fact that Jennings and the Green Bay front seven exists... Then again, ESPN radio and the Ticket have always been a joke, so I don't know why I'm surprised by this.

Thank you for the 10-minute shots of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. That blonde was spectacular...and they were real. GB the NFL Network.

I'm more relaxed now. :D

They're wearing their ugly 1960 uniforms.

I actually think these uniforms look much better than the normal ones.

Thank you for the 10-minute shots of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. That blonde was spectacular...and they were real. GB the NFL Network.

I'm more relaxed now. :D

Boy you can say that again. W :D W

How bad are the offiials? DeMarcus Ware wasn't offside and they didn't call a GB delay of game.

Newman didn't face guard Driver either. :D