[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU getting pounded

theeohiostate

Troy is hammering the Tigers going into halftime 24-3

This says as much about how weak I thing Alabama is as it does about LSU. LSU had Alabama in their sight last week, no getting pounded by Troy. No relevance but OSU did kick the piss outta Troy :wacko:

Florida will pound Alabama by no less then 20 points. Mark it down ! !

Not listening to the game or nothing, so don't really know what's going on. Do know that the talk of the week was that Jefferson, a QB they had planned on redshirting, was going to get a majority of the playing time. Up until gametime he had attempted three passes. I do know that J. Lee is not the future and Miles was quite down on him and Hutch is out for the year possibly. I think the team is quite down after last week and losing to Troy was a possibility and looking like a reality.

Lsu put all their QB eggs in the periloux basket and lost.

This says nothing about Alabama, save for the fact that LSU may be tired after that let down.

It hurts the entire SEC when one of the premier teams of the conference loses at home to troy. The hope is that either Florida or Alabama wins the NC, keeping the NC in the SEC for the third year in a row.

It hurts the entire SEC when one of the premier teams of the conference loses at home to troy. The hope is that either Florida or Alabama wins the NC, keeping the NC in the SEC for the third year in a row.

LOL - I sort of agree and disagree. The Bama/LSU game last week had all kinds of other stuff going on besides the pressure of a football rivalry. The return of Saban, etc. I think both teams were emotionally tired today - as the Tide also showed today in the first half of their game.

LSU is a better team than they showed today. Having said that, Roll Tide!

Just proves those blow out wins by FLA were not that impressive. This conference is flat out down big time this year. Yet people are still giving FLA so much love, and why. They punked a few frauds, that people thought were good, but now see were really not. If you know this, why not adjust the thinking on FLA as well?

Just proves those blow out wins by FLA were not that impressive. This conference is flat out down big time this year. Yet people are still giving FLA so much love, and why. They punked a few frauds, that people thought were good, but now see were really not. If you know this, why not adjust the thinking on FLA as well?

SEC down or not when you're winning conference games by an average of 50 to 10 you're pretty damn good. Who else in an even decent conference is doing that?

I think your head is going to explode if Oklahoma ends up playing Boise St or Utah in a bowl game.

:wacko:

Hmmm.....and who might those idiots be ?

1. FLA

2. OU

3. Texas

4. Tech

5. Okie St

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=2670255

Here is my problem.

Is FLA one of the top 2 team? Yes

Do they deserve to be with that lost to Ole Miss, while others lost on the road to top 5 teams? Hell No

Even better question. Does OU deserve to go to the National Championship over Texas, if they both finish the season with 1 loss each and Texas beat OU H2H .

If you can actually defend OU being more deserving then Texas in this circumstance, how can you possibly agrue against Florida ? It's pretty obvious that your being a complete homer about the situation and can't be taken serious.

Troy is hammering the Tigers going into halftime 24-3

This says as much about how weak I thing Alabama is as it does about LSU. LSU had Alabama in their sight last week, no getting pounded by Troy. No relevance but OSU did kick the piss outta Troy :D

Florida will pound Alabama by no less then 20 points. Mark it down ! !

TOSU how does it feel to be punked by LSU again? :wacko: