[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA All-time team

Gopher

Pistons All Time Team on ESPN

They have this for 16 teams.. pretty cool

That Pistons team looks a little too "guard-heavy" for my liking. Not sure how they can leave all three of these forwards off that team... Aguirre, Dantley, and Tripucka. All three, although with different styles, were explosive (nearly unstoppable) scorers in their time. Maybe it's because none of them were with Detroit for more than about 5 seasons, but with only two true forwards on the team, I would have included at least one of the guys above. Add in the fact that DeBusschere was a defensive stopper, and they could definitely use the scoring punch of a guy like Dantley or Tripucka.

Lakers

Chamberlain C

Baylor F

Worthy F

West G

Bryant G

Bryant's a TOad who should be quiet and come off the bench for this team ... Put Magic in the starting lineup in his place, and if his attitude/conduct doesn't improve, bring Byron Scott off the bench ahead of him. Clearly, Kareem's on this club ... and you just gotta have Rambis coming off the bench as well.

close to mine for da Supes

G G. Payton

G G. Williams

F X. McDaniel

F S. Kemp

C J. Sikma

h. mention - McMillan, D. Johnson, L. Wilkens

I left The Wiz and DJ off because I don't think they really were necessarily synonymous with the organization, FWIW.

This is totally between WC and me, but I have always thought it was too bad the X-Man didn't stick around for the George Karl era with the Sonics. I would have loved to see him as a role player on a real good team later into his career. I've seen very few players who played the game harder.

and no Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Chamberlain was the most dominant offensive player ever to lace them up in the NBA and West was "clutch" pure and simple.

If you want to add Majic and Kareem and Rambis then they can ride the pines.

Original question was all time NBA team I took it to mean starting five.

Chamberlain was the most dominant offensive player ever to lace them up in the NBA and West was "clutch" pure and simple.

If you want to add Majic and Kareem and Rambis then they can ride the pines.

Original question was all time NBA team I took it to mean starting five.

:wacko: And Magic wasn't?

I do agree, however, that Chamberlain would be the "starter" over Kareem.

The Lakers are a tough one to nail down, for sure.

:wacko: And Magic wasn't?

I do agree, however, that Chamberlain would be the "starter" over Kareem.

The Lakers are a tough one to nail down, for sure.

I'd run magic out there as a point forward, put west and kobe in the backcourt. and why not put wilt at 4, kareem at 5? I think that gets you your best lakers starting 5.