[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone whos been a huddler since 1999

couple of years ago I posted for San diego to trade LT and atleast get #1 draft picks. For me it just made better business and team sense but the backlash I received and how angry people got from a simple post made me quit huddle forums for a couple of years because I was so digusted. Now I just lurk around under a new name once in a while not giving a $hi% really. For the most part, some of the members ruined the huddle experience.

Things seemed to have gotten better, not so much attacking eachother rather then just discussion of opinions.

When I first started posting here I got my ass handed to me on numerous occasions byt the regular posters. I never understood why people would get upset if they get bashed. I got bashed. I still get bashed. It's all good. The oversensitivity around these boards is remarkable. Who gives a flying ratsass if some anonymous poster gives you a hard time about something? Stick around, post some more, take the value from these boards that is there, and ignore the ass holes. It's really not that hard. And this is coming from one of the ass holes. :wacko:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first started posting here I got my ass handed to me on numerous occasions byt the regular posters. I never understood why people would get upset if they get bashed. I got bashed. I still get bashed. It's all good. The oversensitivity around these boards is remarkable. Who gives a flying ratsass if some anonymous poster gives you a hard time about something? Stick around, post some more, take the value from these boards that is there, and ignore the ass holes. It's really not that hard. And this is coming from one of the ass holes. :D

:wacko:

When I first started posting here I got my ass handed to me on numerous occasions byt the regular posters. I never understood why people would get upset if they get bashed. I got bashed. I still get bashed. It's all good. The oversensitivity around these boards is remarkable. Who gives a flying ratsass if some anonymous poster gives you a hard time about something? Stick around, post some more, take the value from these boards that is there, and ignore the ass holes. It's really not that hard. And this is coming from one of the ass holes. :D

There's a lot of truth in this post (especially the last sentence :wacko: ). I gotta say though, the bashing here is actually pretty mild compared to other places I frequent.

There's a lot of truth in this post (especially the last sentence :wacko: ). I gotta say though, the bashing here is actually pretty mild compared to other places I frequent.

Wo only bash the ones we love. Everyone else gets subscribed to ghey pron magazines.

Thanks flypaste Im going to be around awhile ....Im just not going to be pushed around...I can dish it i can take it But only when justified...

The fact that you seem to take this forum so seriously means you probably won't enjoy your time on any forums. Try not to be so defensive. If you feel like you're being "pushed around" by guys you have never met and most likely never will meet through some letters on a computer screen on a fantasy football forum, you probably need to lighten up more than a little and more than just on this forum

Now Did Bronco Billy Deserve that yes after ripping on my grammer and spelling without even Knowing anything about me...

I don't have to know anything about you to see that your spelling and grammar suck.

And I find it incredulous that anyone could be here since '99 and still have their tool factor dialed up so high.

This guy speaks the truth, especially the last sentence! Ignoring works like a gem. Some will still make lame attempts but they just fall on deaf ears or are just get batted around by a few others and then go away again.

Wo only bash the ones we love. Everyone else gets subscribed to ghey pron magazines.

:wacko: I knew it was you all along!

Edited by irish

:wacko:

See how easy it is to get a fish on. Some are easier than others.

a word of advice. just ignore this d00sh irish. he's still trying to fit in.

This is actually ingenious advice. DON"T WORRY ABOUT FITTING IN. Just do your thing. Took me awhile to learn that. If you're liked...great! If not, oh well.

put your bait back in your pants.

Why, are you interested in my bait? :wacko:

Thanks guys i spent the day at the farmers market here in Oregon ..I tasted 22 differnt kind of berrys and smelled another 15....And the only berries i can remember the smell of was dingle berries gawd they stunk compared to elder berries ....Has anyone every actualy tried eating a dingle berry??? if so howd it taste ???I want to thank each and everyone of you for your replies .includeing Big Country and Bronco Billy...

Thanks to all of you i actualy made a post that has made it past page 1

Ive also been noticed :wacko:

Thanks flypaste Im going to be around awhile ....Im just not going to be pushed around...I can dish it i can take it But only when justified...

Ive always spelled bad heck you'd be laughing your ass off watching me type ...I hen peck the keys one at a time with my head down.And when my emotions get involved I don't no what the heck im typing im just riled and into it just like i am fantasy football...

I got nothing against Bronco Billy or Big Country .But I am aginst a huddler bashing a Rookie for making his first post......Especially when it comes from his heart....

if it had been Bronco Billy or Big Country making the same post in the exact same way i did ...there would have been 30 posts or more saying i want in.

Now ive made a post that has made it past page one..NOW maybe my life long dream of posting a burning thread WILL come TRUE...

I have had the burning ring of fire many times in my life especially after Superbowl parties...((( ever wonder what they put in the chili or salsa))