[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big East championship

budlitebrad

Wow, what game. Pike and the rest of the Bearcats made one hell of a comeback after being down 21 early on.

Sucks to be the holder for Pitt. Botches the snap on the PAT and they lose by a point. Oof. :wacko:

Double wow. what a game. I feel it was more of the slick field than the holder, it looked like the ball just slipped when he went to put it down. Looks like it is the Bearcats and the Fla/Ala loser in the Sugar.

Dave Wannestadt can kiss my ass.

:D

If somehow TX loses and CIN jumps over TCU and gets to play for the title, I will send a card to Mr. Mustache and thank him for being the wonderful coach that he is. :wacko:

Fun game to watch. Gilyard is one hell of a player.

Not so fun for a Pitt fan. Gilyard may be a great player but he is a scumbag. As are many of thes Cincy players. I have been sitting behind the visitors bench since the 80s. I have never seen a bigger bunch of criminals and classless punks. These guys were worse than Miami and WVU. Absolute scum of the earth. And Gilyard was the worst of the bunch.

Not so fun for a Pitt fan. Gilyard may be a great player but he is a scumbag. As are many of thes Cincy players. I have been sitting behind the visitors bench since the 80s. I have never seen a bigger bunch of criminals and classless punks. These guys were worse than Miami and WVU. Absolute scum of the earth. And Gilyard was the worst of the bunch.

Can you explain why besides that they broke your heart. Did they jump in the stands and punch you out and stole your girl?

Would imagine it's very difficult for a football program like Cincy to attract high caliber young men who can both perform on the field as well as stay eligible.

Can you explain why besides that they broke your heart. Did they jump in the stands and punch you out and stole your girl?

They were constantly taunting the fans and at one point when the game was tied...Gilyard jumped on the bench and told the fans to pwhen I wore my first dress off. I guess you had to be there.

Would imagine it's very difficult for a football program like Cincy to attract high caliber young men who can both perform on the field as well as stay eligible.

Get your facts straight. Cincinnati has the highest graduation rate of all of the BSC bound schools at 75%. Its time for the rest of the counry to remove their prejudices and recognize a program for their accomplishments. Hey, Bob Huggins is gone.