[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I've never had a bad....."

BeeR

I have never had a bad grilled cheese sandwich before. Even using those scary, cheese food singles they come out alright.

I have also never had anything that tasted bad after 2AM.

I would have to say pizza. even the chittiest pizza tastes pretty damn good to me, even all the way on down to tombstone, red baron and tostinos.

Even those are gourmet compared to Chuck E Cheese. I know, you don't go there for the pizza, but gawd.

Dominos is also incredibly bad IMO and was long long before they finally realized it. Being military I learned this early on (for some effed up reason military people love Dominos, enlisted pukes at least).

Burrito. Whether we're talking the chains like Moe's, Chipotle, Qdoba, or down to the frozen ones that you blast in the microwave for 90 seconds,
Mexican food in general pretty much applies for me. Even Taco Hell tastes pretty good to me generally (although I haven't had it in a long time).

Bacon is a good idea but being a bacon snob I can't say that one. Too salty or too fatty and I'll pass.

I have never had a bad grilled cheese sandwich before. Even using those scary, cheese food singles they come out alright.
Good call

I have also never had anything that tasted bad after 2AM.
lol this also (how the hell else could Dennys taste good?)

:wacko:

NY strip comes to mind. I've had a few over cooked but never a bad cut

I think that's about the easiest cut to screw up, so I've had more than my fair share of ones I didn't like. Besides, if you get one off the wrong end, you've got that effing line of gristle running through it.

I almost never order a strip for that reason. Give me a rib-eye or hanger steak any day.

I have most definitely had bad fried calimari before. Like chewing on rubber bands.

Ice cream is pretty darn close. I'm not often in the mood for ice cream, but when I am, just about every one tastes good. Even garlic ice cream I tried on a whim.

I think a burger is pretty close too. Even those nasty White Castle sliders are not so bad.

Edited by Kid Cid

Every time I see this thread title, I'm surprised we haven't gotten the one obvious answer (it rhymes with snow job), but then again there was that girl with the snaggle-tooth :wacko:

Perhaps because some of us have wanted to say, or perhaps have said, once or twice in our lives, "You know what, maybe I should just take it from here..."

Every time I see this thread title, I'm surprised we haven't gotten the one obvious answer (it rhymes with snow job), but then again there was that girl with the snaggle-tooth :wacko:

An inexperienced snow jobber can make a real mess of things.........

Ice cream is pretty darn close. I'm not often in the mood for ice cream, but when I am, just about every one tastes good. Even garlic ice cream I tried on a whim.
:wacko:

I don't have to have top of the line but cheap ice cream also blows IMO.

I think a burger is pretty close too. Even those nasty White Castle sliders are not so bad.
I almost agree but I have had a few truly bad ones. Pretty rare though - even the nasty fast food ones work for me if I'm in the mood. Fortunately I rarely am that desperate.

I had a really bad one once but I was too stubborn to tell her to stop because it took me forever to get her to do it. Looked like a purple mushroom afterwards. :tup:

Back on topic - Shrimp Po'boy

• 4 weeks later...
I had a really bad one once but I was too stubborn to tell her to stop because it took me forever to get her to do it. Looked like a purple mushroom afterwards. :wacko:

Back on topic - Shrimp Po'boy

I had a shrimp po'boy once made with those little salad shrimp. Really horrible experience.

Ordering a shrimp poor boy north of the Mason-Dixon line is not wise.....