[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you could have your dream car...what would it be?

tazinib1

I have several generations in my family in the classic obsolete Chevy parts business, so I always loved his '70 Chevellles & CT10 trucks (also the cars Mcconaughey & the red haired guy drove in Dazed and Confused), and always wanted to build a SS Jeep CJ7 with a 350 under it (about as redneck as it gets, but also as fun as it gets), but the one I've always wanted the most since I was a teenager is the original 1967 Camaro, complete with the orangeish red paint and black racing stripes.

I could probably think of better "dream" cars, but with the gas these things guzzle (that 396 C10 truck used to get about 10 on the highway), they're probably even bigger dream cars nowadays.

My father-in-law sold his 1970 Superbird in part to pay for our wedding. That was an awesome car that is now worth probably 10X what he sold it for.

Holy cow, Roadrunners are rare enough I believe, but a rare modified one? Yeah, I'd imagine that one is worth a pretty penny.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Very tough call for me. Probably have to go with a 1967 Ferrari 275 GTO 4 cam. An extremely close second would be the new Ferrari 599 GTB.

There are a myriad of American muscle and race cars that top my list as well. A 1966 Ford 427 Cobra A/C is right there with the 599 for me. My favorite variants of the Mustang, Camaro, GTO and 'Cuda are not far behind. I could also live with an Aston Martin One-77 or DB9, an SL65 AMG, a BMW M5 oe Audi R8. Judas, I love cars - be right back....

Edited by Jimmy Neutron

I would like to buy a Corvette convertible someday, so I will say that because I have a shot at that in the future. Prolly new or a year or two old when the time comes.

Winning the lottery would make me rethink.