[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this big trade fair?

NYpkBLUE22

0-4 team trades away Aaron Rodgers, Antonio Brown, Dion Lewis and Vance McDonald 

3-1 team trades away Andrew Luck, Keenan Allen, Dalvin Cook and Quincy Enunwa.

a lot of the league says it isn’t. What do you guys think?

Edited by NYpkBLUE22

15 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Looks like one owner is getting the two best players in the trade?

Can't see how that is fair?

I cannot figure out who the second best player involved in this trade is.  Outside of AB I think you can rank the remaining players a ton of different ways.

Unless you are involved in the trade you have no idea how other owners value these guys.

Well, unless you can prove collusion you really have nothing to stand on.  But if you're looking for "fair" vs. "unfair", well... let's break it down

Luck / Rodgers:  Honestly, I'm not sure which one I'd rather have.  Rodgers, despite supposedly being OK in terms of the knee, just doesn't look the same to me.  I traded for him in a dynasty league, though.  This year... I think Luck might put up better numbers.  He has no run game and a crappy D.  Probably a wash, but maybe lean Luck a tad.

Allen / Brown:  Another one that can be considered a wash.  Allen really hasn't gotten going yet.  Brown is losing a lot of those "big" looks to JuJu.  I'd say this is a wash.

Lewis / Cook:  I'd side with Cook here.  Lewis has been getting catches but the carries are dwindling.  

Enunwa/McDonald:  Hard to line up based on different positions, but I'd say this is pretty equal too.  If one team needed a TE, even better for them.

So yeah, I'm not seeing where the outrage is. 

Looks fine to me, the other owners should spend their time trying to make trades instead of complaining (questioning the fairness) about the owners that make trades.

Some will look at names, and say Rodgers and AB for garbage. But Darin breaks it down well.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Why did you give us the teams records when asking about a deal?  I think, you think the 0-4 team lost and was selling his team to the 3-1 team...

I see no issue with the deal either....

I gave the records because a lot of people made a big deal about the 0-4 team saying he was basically selling his team. The 3-1 guy is known to try and trade rape so I think that influenced people’s opinions but the 0-4 guy actually offered this trade.

In MY opinion I think it was a good trade. I believe it worked out for both parties.

The whole key to this trade is if Cook comes back and acts close to where everyone drafted him..

If he does - the 0-4 team makes out like a bandit...   If he continues to suck, the they lose out in the deal.

I think it is a solid risk for the 0-4 team to take as they need a winning streak bad and Cook could be that difference & if he still sucks - they can't do worse than stay winless