[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

millworkguy

Honestly, wish I had more to root for. 

Already won in 3 leagues with players going for me, not for opponents.  So, wishing good health on my players!

In one, however, I am facing Barkley and Tate with Dak and Jabril Peppers.  Down 20 so I will need a miracle.

In another, up 20 and facing Demarcus Lawrence.  So hopefully he CHILLS.

Gonna go have a much-needed  :brew: and watch at least the first half.  

In one of my 10 team ppr leagues my opponent got 16 out of Dallas D so I lost by less than a point. Still leading that league at 7-2 with most points scored

In my 12 team standard league I needed 25 combined out of Gallup and Dallas D and they got 29 so I won. Got me to 6-3 and in 3rd place 

15 hours ago, heehawks said:

Cooper to go off, Maher to kick 3 field goals, and Zeek to do squat. I have had my fair share of Monday night beatdowns, it time to finally turn the tables. 

Well, it finally happened for me on Monday night. Cooper pulls out a last munite TD to give me the win. Although Maher missed that 50+ fg, he still scored me 12, respectable for sure. Still alive at 3-6, only one game out with four to go. Gotta win out...

I lost to the last-place team by 0.5 points, giving him his first victory of the season, on the 2nd-to-last play of the game.  A 12-ish yard catch by Golden Tate. 

:lol:

Almost my entire team was on bye or hurt, and I didn't have the resources to try and fill spots better.  I figured I could beat this guy with my backups.  Close but no cigar.

Praying for a stat correction.

Just now, purplemonster said:

Yep, thanks man.   I'm sure we've all been there at this point.  I kind of saw it coming with that New York Giants secondary so I stopped paying attention which was for the best

I lost to a guy in a Yahoo league who hasn't touched his lineup since week 2. It was the worst lineup you'll ever see and he dropped 130 on me. 

5 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

In one of my 10 team ppr leagues my opponent got 16 out of Dallas D so I lost by less than a point. Still leading that league at 7-2 with most points scored

In my 12 team standard league I needed 25 combined out of Gallup and Dallas D and they got 29 so I won. Got me to 6-3 and in 3rd place 

I was just watching the Gamecast so I didn't see it live but I don't know what the New York Giants were doing throwing three deep passes from their own 25-yard line with 45 seconds left in the first half.  They had the lead. Of course one got intercepted and then Dallas went ahead before the half. 

i was down by like 4 with barkley and engram vs his daniel jones(mahomes owner)

won by like 1.5 or something....unreal...12-6 but getting it done with smoke and mirros...every week im losing a player....preston williams was starting to turn it on and boom...hes gone...have hilton out too....now bye weeks coming up for my rbs....not sure how much longer i can hold this together with tape, glue and bandaids

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis