[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So,What Have We Learned?

PigSkinPosse

I learned that Payton Manning is the best passer in the game reinforcing the principle of practice really does make perfect.

Bills really step it up at home but suck on the road.

Rams are inconsistent, Martz's play callin sucks as usual, defense has a lot of problems, and Bulger is not as good as most thought he would be.

Eagles may have won but that game was a lot closer than the score indicates and the Eagle D didnt look too great yesterday although they were able to keep the skins from scoring td's so i guess thats a positive.

Texans blew a game that they controlled and might tank it for the rest of the year after 3 straight losses.

Tampa Bay is quietly becoming a force again and will most likely make the play-offs.

Jim Haslett just may have run out of time in New Orleans, they got hammered from the start .

I didnt understand the move by Green to put in Shaun King, I know McCown hasnt played great this year but he has helped them stay in games so it was weird to see them start King who has never been a good QB.

How about that Drew Henson ??..Only bright spot on the cowboys.

So, What have we learned?

I also learned that Aaron Brooks is either retarded or he just does not care.

570597[/snapback]

I think he is retarded and doesnt have the capasity to care.

Haslett just doesnt care.

Speaking of this...I also learned that the Saints really do have the worst defense.

Edited by MrTed46

Mike Tice is a dope and a moron and his team wins despite him. He needs to just pick one runningback and stick with him. He never should have let Moss suit up when Moss was no where near being in shape to play. That alone should get Tice fired.

The Bears defense is not very good.

The Cincy defense is improving.

The Rams are a crappy road team.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

That what I considered an excellent WR draft this year:

Santana Moss

Hines Ward

D. Jackson

Roy Williams

Really wasn't worth a Damm

That last week is the second time I've picked up Griese off the wavier wire to fill in at QB, and he's now worth a permanent starting spot

That M. Pittman was one of the best wavier wire picks of the season

That Antonio Gates Rules, period

That J. Lewis has been more trouble then he's worth this year

I learned that if you play against a team that has Peyton Manning, Edgerrin James, and Reggie Wayne...and in that same league you somehow neglect to place your only D/ST unit into your lineup...you will have no chance to win. :D

Sadly this was my situation in my first week of the late season NFL.com freebie league I joined. I only own one defense, Buffalo...it was good to see them pile up 26 points this week on my bench. Had I managed to remember to put them in my lineup I would have a 10 point lead going into tonight with him only having Viniateri...at least it would have been interesting. :DB)

I also learned that Antonio Gates was the best draft pick I have ever made.

I also learned that Peerless Price is probably the single biggest fantasy bust of all time (thankfully I did not draft him). He has been healthy all season, is supposed to be the #1 WR on his team, yet through 10 games he has 23 catches...that is mind-boggling. Terrell Owens once had 20 catches in a single game!!!

I learned that in the right situation, a one timer loser can be reformed, ala Jake ths Snake Plummer.

My grandma, bless her soul, could run on the Saints.

And she's been dead for 6 years.

McNair has seen his best days.

Nate Buerlsen is the poor man's Randy Moss.

Joey Harrington blows.

The Cowboys reak.

The NFC East except Philly is terrible.

Edge is a monster. He should have at least 13 tds so far.

Eagles may have won but that game was a lot closer than the score indicates and the Eagle D didnt look too great yesterday although they were able to keep the skins from scoring td's so i guess thats a positive.

So, What have we learned?

570576[/snapback]

Trying to take my homer glasses off, I didn't think the Eagles D was half bad in that game. It was their offense that took their time in waking up. The fact that they could practically sleep walk through that game and win by double digits speaks to how bad the Skins are and how much better the Eagles are over the rest of their division.

That Brett Favre can be shut down for so long and then like a Nascar Driver named Jeff Gordon, after the last pit stop Favre plays like there is no defense on the field...two weeks straight he takes the Pack down the field and win with a FG..

That Muhsin Muhammad is way better than I thought and has stepped up to Pro Bowl caliber/Top Ten (WR's) play...

That the Bears are lost without Urlacher or was it Peyton?? Rather believe that Bears are a lot worse without Urlacher!!

That Tampa Bay Bucs could cause a lot of noise for the last wild card spot given their play of recent.....

That McNair is a difference maker for the Titans....as Chris Brown was out and they beat a fairly good team in Jags...

Faulk's days are limited....

Travis Henry who????????

That Huddle's Projections are useless....get more out of this Forum than I get from the projections...

Lastly that Steelers play a bad game and still win says that Colt/Steeler AFC Championship game is attainable provided Pats choke on their way to the dance as Colts will have to knock them off or it's Steeler/Pats conference title shot..... :D

570576[/snapback]

ehh..I think the numbers Portis put up reflected otherwise...

the skins probably played their best and the eagles just started out slow...it's not like they haven't started a game slow in the 1st half and trumpt their opponent in the 2nd half before...

- Peyton Manning is the best QB in the league

- The Pats are the best team in the league

- The Eagles will win the NFC... finally

- Mushin Muhammad has learned to take care of hamstrings

- Edge has regained his pre-injury athleticism

- C-Mart and Bettis are headed to Canton

- Craig Krenzel is not an NFL-caliber QB

- Eli Manning IS an NFL-caliber QB

- Deion Branch is a fantasy starter

- My man Kirk Ferentz will take Butch Davis' job next year

I learned why Dallas showed Quincy the door. He is a backup QB at best, and even at that, for no more than one quarter of play.

I learned that the Giants don't have ANY reliable recievers, including Shockey. (Tiki is an RB)

I learned that even a 6-5 record is good enough to clinch a division title in my local, as long as evryone else's team in the division stinks it up worse than mine. :D

I learned that Kyle Boller isnt all that bad, maybe he just hasn't had the chance with Lewis around.

I learned that sweet potatos are much harder to find than yams. :D