[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julius

Guest Sores

Hopelessly out of the playoff hunt in my keeper league, I picked him up about 3 weeks ago. :D Some dolt dropped him to bolster his run to the playoffs. I now have JJ and S Jackson on my roster for next year. :DB)

Now if only Priest could make a miracle comeback for weeks 15-16 I could start both JJ and Priest and sit William Greens sorry ass on the bench.. I know Priest won't return but JJ is easing the pain as I just clinched a playoff spot this week :D

and believe it or not Collins has been a good thang the last few weeks.. The deep ball is working..

I dropped Julius in my keeper league after he broke his shoulder blade and didn't keep tabs on him when he came back. Oops.

Luckily, I picked up McGahee so I now have a stable of Alexander, F. Taylor (yeah, I know) and Willis!

I dropped Julius in my keeper league after he broke his shoulder blade and didn't keep tabs on him when he came back.  Oops.

Luckily, I picked up McGahee so I now have a stable of Alexander, F. Taylor (yeah, I know) and Willis!

596949[/snapback]

I had to drop Julius to get some RB help during the season, too bad as I could have kept him for next year (but dropping him meant I gave up that right). So that sucks for me, but I was lucky no one picked him up so I grabbed him and plugged him in this week.

Very excited as a Cowboys fan with Jones, but they really need to shore up their defense someway, somehow.

I don't know about you guys, But I'm beginning to like this guy. Picked him up and played him Thanksgiving day.

And this week, Chester Taylor, Julius Jones, D. Jackson, and Brandon Stokley.

My opponent Had a monster day with C. Johnson, M. Harrison, and Portis but I got the win ....