[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A question for everyone about Iraq

Duchess Jack

you've got it all wrong.  liberals love the UN like a 4 year old loves their mommy, totally blind and uncritical.  conservatives love the UN like a mature relationship, willing to be honest about its faults and to encourage it to be better.

837075[/snapback]

Did skins or someone say that about something else?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you've got it all wrong.  liberals love the UN like a 4 year old loves their mommy, totally blind and uncritical.  conservatives love the UN like a mature relationship, willing to be honest about its faults and to encourage it to be better.

837075[/snapback]

I thought the conservatives loved the UN like a pimp loves a paid friend who sometimes gets unruly?

What am I missing here?

837075[/snapback]

Did skins or someone say that about something else?

837095[/snapback]

Watch it Az, that is what skins says about our government all the time! I'm surprised skins hasn't jumped on this fodder... :D

• 11 months later...

we should be able to agree that the ny times went to great lengths to make sure as much negative informatuion as possible came out during the election season. al qa-qa, anyone?

Covering up the NSA spying for a year on request from the White House was just a coincidence. Get real. There is mostly negative news from this administration. Covering any news is mostly bad news.

There has to be some middle ground between H8 world and skins world.

Is there ANYTHING regarding what all is going on in the world that the left and right can agree on.

Can you all cooperatively embrace ANYTHING as fact and not propaganda?

I am just curious.

I'll start - we undoubtably (for whatever reason) fabricated reasons to go to Iraq. Seems pretty clear to me. Can anyone on the right or left dispute this?

Skins world is have a draft and send about 300,000 US troops into Iraq.

Edited by skins

I think that's reflected in the polls.

I think that we can also agree that the Bush Administration went to great lengths to prevent any negative information from being released or confirmed during the election season.

Maybe the most ridiculous statement ever at the huddle. Unless CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, AIR AMERICA, NPR, PBS are all out of business this statement is idiotic.

There has to be some middle ground between Hyena world and Lion world.

Its pretty simple...Lions favor personal responsibility and the Hyenas want to oppose Lions no matter what. Hyenas don't use common sense and they are absolutely petrified of the word Gubbamint, even if it is pure common sense. Lions are, however, very confused with the current Gubbamint but they realize that things have changed since 9/11 and America must prevail...with that said Hyenas have handicapped America during its most trying time by bashing the President and unfortunately shackled the troops to international public scrutiny. :D

Its pretty simple...Lions favor personal responsibility and the Hyenas want to oppose Lions no matter what. Hyenas don't use common sense and they are absolutely petrified of the word Gubbamint, even if it is pure common sense. Lions are, however, very confused with the current Gubbamint but they realize that things have changed since 9/11 and America must prevail...with that said Hyenas have handicapped America during its most trying time by bashing the President and unfortunately shackled the troops to international public scrutiny. :D

How do you get by without a brain? Do you have a helper monkey?

:D

In the New Orleans mayor elections...I would have :D trying to figure out the lesser of the two evils. Ray Chocolate Noogin or the snake Mitch Landrieu. Just like in Bush's second election...I couldn't decide who to vote for between Kerry and Bush. There needs to be a third voting option...anarchy.

1) Bush

2) Kerry

3) Anarchy (Atleast you'd know what the fek is going on)

Edited by SuperBalla

"Its pretty simple...Lions favor personal responsibility and the Hyenas want to oppose Lions no matter what. Hyenas don't use common sense and they are absolutely petrified of the word Gubbamint, even if it is pure common sense. Lions are, however, very confused with the current Gubbamint but they realize that things have changed since 9/11 and America must prevail...with that said Hyenas have handicapped America during its most trying time by bashing the President and unfortunately shackled the troops to international public scrutiny."

Edited by Front Row

"Its pretty simple...Lions favor personal responsibility and the Hyenas want to oppose Lions no matter what. Hyenas don't use common sense and they are absolutely petrified of the word Gubbamint, even if it is pure common sense. Lions are, however, very confused with the current Gubbamint but they realize that things have changed since 9/11 and America must prevail...with that said Hyenas have handicapped America during its most trying time by bashing the President and unfortunately shackled the troops to international public scrutiny."

You know, lions sit back and let the lionesses do all the work, yet are the first to eat all the choice pieces without having hunted at all. The hyenas all jump in at once, and will sometimes burrow into the large carcass, gorging themselves in rancid meat.

What the heck are we talking about again?