[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Would Win This Fistfight?

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Beat Up Who?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Beat Up Who?

• Darrin3
    • Big Country

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of them look like they have been slapped off a few bar stools in their day...

1266392[/snapback]

:D Your match up is next. I don't know who would win this duel. I've not met either one of these guys but I hear that they're built similar. I doubt these jimmies would ever duke it out but that makes the question more interesting. Who would win this fight? For some reason I'll guess BC, he looks like an out of shape coke head.

I also went with BC. Darin is way too nice a guy who played a little too much "dress up" with his hot sister growing up. Not enough fight in that dog, imo. BC on the other hand is a redneck wannabe who had his share of school yard scraps because he couldnt keep his pie hole shut. Scared off most takers with his sheer size, but was put to the test on occasion. If I had to handicap it, I would give the edge to BC on experience and toughness. Darin while willing to mix it up, would rather concede the fight and buy his opponent a beer over at the Huddle.

you need to post this on Monday when all the weekday regulars are here..... and I will refrain from answering

1266402[/snapback]

I'll bump it and link it. I'm doing 1 a day. You guys are up today and Spain has his match tommorrow. Congrats btw, you're winning so far. :D

I also went with BC.  Darin is way too nice a guy who played a little too much "dress up" with his hot sister growing up.  Not enough fight in that dog, imo.  BC on the other hand is a redneck wannabe who had his share of school yard scraps because he couldnt keep his pie hole shut.  Scared off most takers with his sheer size, but was put to the test on occasion.  If I had to handicap it, I would give the edge to BC on experience and toughness.  Darin while willing to mix it up, would rather concede the fight and buy his opponent a beer over at the Huddle.

1266406[/snapback]

I think this is an accurate assessment. BTW, Darrin's sister has a cute set.

No doubt!  Sis looks exactly like Mom!  The old man is sort of hot in an "On Golden Pond" type way too! :D

1266431[/snapback]

Forget about pops, I'm going to bed tonight dreaming about mom and sis in the sack with me together. :D

Forget about pops, I'm going to bed tonight dreaming about mom and sis in the sack with me together. :D

1266432[/snapback]

i think Darin's stock will rise after he knocks you out for all this dirty talk :P

defending the honor of ones mother and sister has to speak for something, my votes for darin

i think Darin's stock will rise after he knocks you out for all this dirty talk :P

defending the honor of ones mother and sister has to speak for something, my votes for darin

1266436[/snapback]

It's all good guy, it's all good. :D

For these Who Would Win in a Fist Fight threads, are you talking about a no-holds barred street fight or are we talking about using the Marquis Of Queensbury Rules? This could definitely affect the answers.

The Queensbury Rules

1. To be a fair stand-up boxing match in a twenty-four foot ring or as near that size as practicable.

2. No wrestling or hugging allowed.

3. The rounds to be of three minutes duration and one minute time between rounds.

4. If either man fall through weakness or otherwise, he must get up unassisted, ten seconds be allowed to do so, the other man meanwhile to return to his corner; and when the fallen man is on his legs the round is to be resumed and continued until the three minutes have expired. If one man fails to come to the scratch in the ten seconds allowed, it shall be in the power of the referee to give his awart in favour of the other man.

5. A man hanging on the ropes in a helpless state, with his toes off the ground, shall be considered down.

6. No seconds or any other person to be allowed in the ring during the rounds.

7. Should the contest be stopped by any unavoidable interference, the referee (is) to name the time and place as soon as possible for finishing the contest, to that the match can be won and lost, unless the backers of the men agree to draw the stakes.

8. The gloves to be fair-sized boxing gloves of the best quality and new.

9. Should a glove burst, or come off, it must be replaced to the referee's satisfaction.

10. A man on one knee is considered down, and if struck is entitled to the stakes.

11. No shoes or boots with springs allowed.

12. The contest in all other respects to be governed by the revised rules of the London Prize Ring.

Edited by spain

For these Who Would Win in a Fist Fight threads, are you talking about a no-holds barred street fight or are we talking about using the Marquis Of Queensbury Rules?  This could definitely affect the answers.

The Queensbury Rules

1. To be a fair stand-up boxing match in a twenty-four foot ring or as near that size as practicable.

2. No wrestling or hugging allowed.

3. The rounds to be of three minutes duration and one minute time between rounds.

4. If either man fall through weakness or otherwise, he must get up unassisted, ten seconds be allowed to do so, the other man meanwhile to return to his corner; and when the fallen man is on his legs the round is to be resumed and continued until the three minutes have expired. If one man fails to come to the scratch in the ten seconds allowed, it shall be in the power of the referee to give his awart in favour of the other man.

5. A man hanging on the ropes in a helpless state, with his toes off the ground, shall be considered down.

6. No seconds or any other person to be allowed in the ring during the rounds.

7. Should the contest be stopped by any unavoidable interference, the referee (is) to name the time and place as soon as possible for finishing the contest, to that the match can be won and lost, unless the backers of the men agree to draw the stakes.

8. The gloves to be fair-sized boxing gloves of the best quality and new.

9. Should a glove burst, or come off, it must be replaced to the referee's satisfaction.

10. A man on one knee is considered down, and if struck is entitled to the stakes.

11. No shoes or boots with springs allowed.

12. The contest in all other respects to be governed by the revised rules of the London Prize Ring.

1266454[/snapback]

I vote No Holds Barred!