[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WMD in Iraq

Front Row

Offering the official administration response to FOX News, a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.

"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."

I'll let the administration clarify what was found. Good that we found them though. :D

Typical Democrat Response: Deny anything that makes the USA and her decisions look good. Embellish and blow out of proportion anything that makes the USA look bad. You guys are consistent if nothing else...

Typical Democrat Response: Deny anything that makes the USA and her decisions look good. Embellish and blow out of proportion anything that makes the USA look bad. You guys are consistent if nothing else...

Spain, the official administration response to this was basically, "well, they weren't usable and they weren't what we were looking for." Are they lying to you? Was this really it and they are just trying to mind fok you? Sounds like you have a lot of questions for this administration. I'd write them a letter if I were you.

Edit: but please enclose a self addressed, stamped envelope for the response. Our taxes are high enough as it is.

Edited by Brewer

Um, you did read the administration's response, didn't you? That would be the Republican administration's response? You know, your government? :D

I assumed FOX or Worldnet before I clicked the link. My favorite quote:

"Asked why the Bush administration, if it had known about the information since April or earlier, didn't advertise it, Hoekstra conjectured that the president has been forward-looking..." :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I assumed FOX or Worldnet before I clicked the link. My favorite quote:

"Asked why the Bush administration, if it had known about the information since April or earlier, didn't advertise it, Hoekstra conjectured that the president has been forward-looking..." :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hoekstra is a rep from West Michigan... that should tell you a lot about the people I live around.

Well, at least now we can all sleep well tonight knowing that those two American soldiers were decapitated a few days ago for a good reason.

Goodness, wiegie...:D

So, let me get this right,...all the liberals believe the administration on this...but nothing else? :D

So, let me get this right,...all the liberals believe the administration on this...but nothing else? :D

That's poor argument Soup ...

We accept the admission from the Bush Administration that this recent finding means jack squat and in no way vindicates the pre-war representations of currently manufactured, working weapons of mass destruction ...

Accepting their admission does not mean we have to buy every f'n thing they say ...

As I said, even Bush knows he cannot gain credibility by dressing up this pig ...

Others are not so aware ...

Edited by Beaumont

I'm not sure I get your point or your question.

I actually would sleep better if I believed the soldiers were murdered for a good reason. (Doesn't exactly help the soldiers any, but it would make me feel better.)

I'm sure I'm not alone in this line of reasoning (something I am quite certain that some politicians are well-aware of).

Is it that you desperately WANT to believe or is it that you really do? You're no administration nutsack leech, Soup. The couple of posters before me have succinctly made the point about the difference between belief of a statement and acceptance of an admission.

Man, Front Row set a stinky trap, and people actually started to argue with Spain.

Some of us need no bait to argue with Spain. It's therapeutic, kinda like running in place or treading water.

Edited by Ursa Majoris