[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas ReSign Flozell Adams

Kansas State 2000

Great sign. I can deal with the false start/s on a gamely basis. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

I guess those draft picks weren't showing enough. A lot of money on that O-line now.

No question. I saw a piece the other day, maybe it was on NFLN or ESPN about the similarities between all the final playoff teams and one of the common threads was that they all basically had good front 7's on both sides of the ball. So this was a good move for Dallas.

Edited by Chappy

Great sign. I can deal with the false start/s on a gamely basis. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

True. Im glad they resigned him too

Well that is 2 to 3 penalties a game for the next 6 years

Along with 2 to 3 less sacks a game for the next 6 years allowing for more opportunites for moving the ball and scoring points. I'll take it!

My only problem with the deal is the length of the contract. I know he won't play out the contract, but if he did, he would be 38 at the end of it. The way I see it, Jerry thinks he can get it done in the next 3 years and is willing to take a 7 million cap hit after that if he has to 3 years from now if it gets him a SB or two between now and then.