[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My other $1,000 entry league draft

Henry Muto

I think I did very well considering my draft slot of the 11th spot in my other $1,000 entry draft.

12 team PPR leauge with starting QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DF and flex that can be QB, RB, WR or TE.

Projected starting line up for most weeks

QB Cutler

RB Gore

RB Jamal Lewis

WR Fitzgerald

WR S-Holmes

WR Burleson

TE Tony Gonazlez

K Gostkowski

DF San Diego

Flex Brett Favre

Bench

QB T-Jackson

RB Fred Taylor, McAllister, Mendenhall, D-Foster, J-Harrison

WR Muhammad, Patten, Baskett

TE L-Pope

I know my 3rd WR is a little weak but I got lucky I think as Burleson fell to late 7th round to me (usually goes in round 5 or 6)

My WR depth is very bad but you have to make choices in drafts and I went for the stud DF and 2 high calibar QB's (since we start 2)

Interesting 1 guy in the leauge drafted no QB until round 16...he went 4 RB's in 1st 5 rounds and he took a Kicker and 2 DF's before his 1st QB.

His team is

Addai

L-Johnson

S-Smith

W-Parker

Maroney

Chambers

Forte

A-Gonzalez

K-Walter

S-Rice

Gage

Scheffler

Folk

Green Bay

Tampa Bay

Russell

Croyle

Orton

K-Boss

Keith

12 team PPR leauge with starting QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DF and flex that can be QB, RB, WR or TE.

Projected starting line up for most weeks

QB Cutler

RB Gore

RB Jamal Lewis

WR Fitzgerald

WR S-Holmes

WR Burleson

TE Tony Gonazlez

K Gostkowski

DF San Diego

Flex Brett Favre

Bench

QB T-Jackson

RB Fred Taylor, McAllister, Mendenhall, D-Foster, J-Harrison

WR Muhammad, Patten, Baskett

TE L-Pope

My WR depth is very bad but you have to make choices in drafts and I went for the stud DF and 2 high calibar QB's (since we start 2)

are you a fektard, or a fektard?

This defiantly isn't the right place to ask fellow huddler's anything I can see. I will make a note to never ask anyone anything on this site again. If either of my teams makes the league title games you can be sure I will find you and let you know all about it since apparently I suck at fantasy football by everyone's account. Last year I finished 2nd in my $1,000 league missing the title by less than 1/2 pt and I drafted the stiff Alexander and still over came that. In 2003 I drafted 4 WR's to open my draft and finished 3rd out of 72 just missing by 6 pts winning $15,000 (ended up winning $3,000)

We will see how it turns out all you master minds of football greatness.

Oh and yes Thews40 I would love to play poker against you. I play on Poker Stars if you want a piece of me. Bring it.

Edited by Henry Muto

• 1 month later...
Next season pay me $500.00 to be your fantasy football consultant. My first recommendation: stop paying $1,000.00 to draft crappy teams.

Look at that. I just saved you $500.00 and a bad draft.

This team sucks so bad :wacko: . wanna play poker sometime?

After 4 weeks, current standings (My team is California is in 1st place in both record and pts scored)

TEAM WIN LOSS PF

California 35 9 643.45

Charlotte 49ers 34 10 589.30

Tarheel Nation 32 12 585.80

AEP Inc 28 16 569.80

Master of Puppets 26 18 550.60

MICHIGAN MOUNT 25 19 526.35

SCOTSTEVE 24 20 550.70

Stallions 18 26 457.50

WCOFF - JESSE 15 29 412.70

UltimateFFcheatshe 13 31 466.90

Synergy 8 36 396.35

You Candu 6 38 369.65

• 1 month later...

Much like many other boats you've missed in life, the point of our insults...I mean replys...was to point out that no one cares that you paid a grand to play fantasy football. And then post it in the manner in which you did.

I speak for everyone when I wish you the best of luck this year. I believe you posted that the winner gets $15,000.00...great...because that's the going rate for a life nowadays!

Much like many other boats you've missed in life, the point of our insults...I mean replys...was to point out that no one cares that you paid a grand to play fantasy football. And then post it in the manner in which you did.

I speak for everyone when I wish you the best of luck this year. I believe you posted that the winner gets $15,000.00...great...because that's the going rate for a life nowadays!

At least I am not a loser that constantly acts like a jerk on here like you putting people down is all your about. Congrats on that great life you have.

• 3 weeks later...

Still in 1st place...going into week 14. 20 pts up on 2nd place...38 pts up on 3rd place. After this week the top 2 teams play weeks 15/16 combined scoring for the 1st place $6,000 and the league title. 2nd place not too shabby at $3,500. 3rd place is where it hurts...$0 for 3rd.

Not bad for a team ripped apart by the huddle guru's of fantasy football. Not to bad at all.

Next season pay me $500.00 to be your fantasy football consultant. My first recommendation: stop paying $1,000.00 to draft crappy teams.

Look at that. I just saved you $500.00 and a bad draft.

AWESOME baby, you should be OBAMA's financial advisor ! By the way, what do Obama and JFK have in common ??

Answer : NOTHING YET ! :wacko:

i wasn't one of the folks that piled on at the beginning, but just caught this thread now and i'll say 2 things. first, you must have done an amazing job in waivers and trades this year because that team is full of under-performing guys this year. so i will give you credit for obviously knowing what you are doing. the second thing is that the point i think most were trying to make is that posting that it's a 1000 dollar league is completely irrelevant and comes off completely arrogant. frankly, there are a million posts on here each year around draft time asking "how'd i do?" or "how do you like my team?", but rarely do people post how much money the league was for. my suggestion would be to be excited about how well you've done in this league and quit coming on here attempting to pick a fight because you feel people treated you poorly 3 months ago. just chill man and enjoy the money you are going to win this season.

i wasn't one of the folks that piled on at the beginning, but just caught this thread now and i'll say 2 things. first, you must have done an amazing job in waivers and trades this year because that team is full of under-performing guys this year. so i will give you credit for obviously knowing what you are doing. the second thing is that the point i think most were trying to make is that posting that it's a 1000 dollar league is completely irrelevant and comes off completely arrogant. frankly, there are a million posts on here each year around draft time asking "how'd i do?" or "how do you like my team?", but rarely do people post how much money the league was for. my suggestion would be to be excited about how well you've done in this league and quit coming on here attempting to pick a fight because you feel people treated you poorly 3 months ago. just chill man and enjoy the money you are going to win this season.

The other point I was going to make along these lines is that Henry Muto never actually asked a question. He simply made a posting (in the advice column) stating how good of a draft he thought he'd made. Not sure what he expected... People to stroke your ego? People to be impressed you pay $1,000 to play fantasy football?

The other point I was going to make along these lines is that Henry Muto never actually asked a question. He simply made a posting (in the advice column) stating how good of a draft he thought he'd made. Not sure what he expected... People to stroke your ego? People to be impressed you pay $1,000 to play fantasy football?

+1. Im not one to talk smack on anyone but I have to agree with alot of ppl on this thread. Muto, you have always given me good advice when I asked for it, but the problem here is that you wrote something that didnt have anything to do with advice. Some ppl think your were gloating about the amount you paid for your league and ,to be quite honest, I thought the same way.

Just some thoughts from me, not to encourage any bad feelings at all towards you,I just wanted to shed some light onto the matter.

Either way I hope you win and best of luck to you. :wacko:

Edited by RJV