[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so, my wife's new haircut looks like poop

SEC=UGA

So, she got it cut short, looks like sh it. She hates it, I agreed and now she's mad at me. Women are nuts. I offered to send her to the girl that used to cut her hair in Buckhead, since we moved she's been using another girl closer to home, but she's just in a pissy mood and taking it out on me.

Freaking, stupid ass women.

Carry on.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shaking my head: Have you learned nothing, grasshoppah??

No matter what she says about her appearance......or asks you about her appearance......the answer is....?? Anyone? Anyone?

Beuller??

A: "You look great, honey!"

The end. :wacko:

Women never want affirmation that they look bad. You should have told her that it didn't look all that bad, in fact you kinda like it but you agree you like it better the old way. Then tell her you're sorry that she's not happy with it even though it's not your fault. She'll still be upset, but at least she'll appreciate that you're supporting her & trying to make her feel better.

Edited by rajncajn

you have to find ways to accentuate the positive. like, rather than say she looks like the amish guy from "Kingpin", say she looks like....umm, I dunno, drawing a blank here....:wacko:

Yeah, I was too. Gonna cost me $150 to get it fixed. She just talked to her old girl, who isn't working tomorrow, but will come in to try and fix it.

And, I'm still an ass hole. Good thing I have a 1.75 of vodka.

:shaking my head: Have you learned nothing, grasshoppah??

No matter what she says about her appearance......or asks you about her appearance......the answer is....?? Anyone? Anyone?

Beuller??

A: "You look great, honey!"

The end. :wacko:

I have been off work today, I ckeaned the house, but had a few while doing so.

I guess the, "holy poopy, it's Margaret Thatcher" comment didn't go over too well. Kidding, of course.

She came in sad, said, "well, it didn't turn out like I wanted it".

I said, "call your other girl and have her fix it tomorrow".

She said, "it looks like sh it".

I said, "well hair will grow back, it's fine. Call your girl and get it fixed".

She said, "it can't be fixed".

I said, "well, you want me to get you some extensions".

She said, "you got $600 for extensions"?

I said, "call your girl to get it fixed. The one that cut it f'ed up".

She started tearing up and went to wask it. We have now confirmed that sans extensions, yes my wife is white, it will cost a minimum of $150 to get it fixed. I'm fine with that.

She said, "if I need extensions will you pay for it"?

I said, "how many horses will have to die to get it looking good"?

Big mistake. But, in my defense, I was drunk.

Worst part. One of her coworkers won a day with Jessica Simpson next week and can bring a friend, asked her to go, so she will meet Jessica while she has bad hair.

You can patch things up by watching the NFL games all day and night on Sunday. When she asks about the "honey do" list, tell her you don't take orders from dikes.

That was funny. She's stomping around the house like an angry water buffalo. No, she's not that fat... Though, she has gained some LB's since we got married. Not sure if I should bring that up tonight. You know, get it all over with in one fell swoop.

That was funny. She's stomping around the house like an angry water buffalo. No, she's not that fat... Though, she has gained some LB's since we got married. Not sure if I should bring that up tonight. You know, get it all over with in one fell swoop.

Even with haicut and extra LB's...does still feel good when you have sex?

If it does, then the answer "No" and close your eyes and think of the VP Palin as the "naughty librarian".

If it doesn't, then the answer is "Yes" and plan on investing in alot of hand lotion!

If you not sure, but are wanting to have a wild night of rough sex, pull the "rodeo" trick on her and whisper that sweet gem into her ear in the middle of sex...

I have been off work today, I ckeaned the house, but had a few while doing so.

I guess the, "holy poopy, it's Margaret Thatcher" comment didn't go over too well. Kidding, of course.

She came in sad, said, "well, it didn't turn out like I wanted it".

I said, "call your other girl and have her fix it tomorrow".

She said, "it looks like sh it".

I said, "well hair will grow back, it's fine. Call your girl and get it fixed".

She said, "it can't be fixed".

I said, "well, you want me to get you some extensions".

She said, "you got $600 for extensions"?

I said, "call your girl to get it fixed. The one that cut it f'ed up".

She started tearing up and went to wask it. We have now confirmed that sans extensions, yes my wife is white, it will cost a minimum of $150 to get it fixed. I'm fine with that.

She said, "if I need extensions will you pay for it"?

I said, "how many horses will have to die to get it looking good"?

Big mistake. But, in my defense, I was drunk.

Worst part. One of her coworkers won a day with Jessica Simpson next week and can bring a friend, asked her to go, so she will meet Jessica while she has bad hair.

maybe she can tell Simpson the story and she will either A. Give her a free makeover with extensions and all or B. Giver up her extensions for your wife.

I think that SEC is going to be listed as OUT on the injury report for Sundays games

You can patch things up by watching the NFL games all day and night on Sunday. When she asks about the "honey do" list, tell her you don't take orders from dikes.

:wacko:

Even with haicut and extra LB's...does still feel good when you have sex?

If it does, then the answer "No" and close your eyes and think of the VP Palin as the "naughty librarian".

If it doesn't, then the answer is "Yes" and plan on investing in alot of hand lotion!

If you not sure, but are wanting to have a wild night of rough sex, pull the "rodeo" trick on her and whisper that sweet gem into her ear in the middle of sex...

Ain't no sexation happening tonight... Though, I am leaving in about an hour to go see a Bon Jovi cover band at wild wing, without my wife, maybe there will be some hotties there, with big hair!!!

SEC as others have said . Drunk or not the answer to this question should be as embedded into your brain as the answer to someone asking you what your name is . I remember being 7 and saying to my dad. "Where do babies come from?" and he said "Women" and if they ever ask you if you like their new haircut ..Say yes

Edited by whomper

SEC as others have said . Drunk or not the answer to this question should be as embedded into your brain as the answer to someone asking you what your name is . I remember being 7 and saying to my dad. "Where do babies come from?" and he said "Women" and if they ever ask you if you like their new haircut ..Say yes

Good stuff here. I was taught, "honesty is the best policy and don't take no sh it off your bitc h".

Good stuff here. I was taught, "honesty is the best policy and don't take no sh it off your bitc h".

Its hard no to take shit when you create a shitstorm