[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post your hometown team fansites here

timberho27

Training camps have officially begun and to me the next best thing to being at camp is reading full indepth reviews from educated fans and writers who are there.

As most of us know, our favorite teams official sites generally don't give us that much info on a daily basis, and mostly stick to important news updates. I did this last year and I remember getting a few good responses on other teams fansites across the league but have since forgotten them :D

since I've found a new one I figured i'd post the 2 I use to keep updated on how the giants players are performing in camp :

http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/ - check the training camp section, they usually have the same people up there writing reviews for both morning and afternoon sessions, good stuff for a giant fan.

http://www.insidefootball.com/index.html - this one I found just recently and they seem to be writing reviews as well. even includes a who's hot and who's not sections :D

check them out, good stuff for home town and fantasy fans alike, and if you have any for your team post them below. heres to another year of football! :D

Here's the Bear site, but if you want the whole nine yards, ya gotta pay the Chi Trib. $$. Money hungry bastages! :D But I get the daily paper, if youse got ???'s ask me and I'll report. :D

http://www.chicagobears.com/

Good stuff,

as far as teams official websites theres really no need to post them as they are all accessible from nfl.com, thanks for posting though. another site I use for news on any sports team is :

sportsspyder.com

it's a really cool site that searches all newspapers in it's database for articles pertaining to the team you want to read about. they don't catch everything, but they certainly make life easier.

Edited by timberho27

I started a thread on this last year, but can't seem to find the link with the crappy search engine. Here's all the links I collected though. When I get a little time I can update this with the new ones:

***AFC East***

Buffalo Bills

TwoBillsDrive

BillsInsider

Miami Dolphins

Thefinforum.com

Sun Sentinel

Miami Herald

New England Patriots

Boston.com

New York Jets

***AFC North***