[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What will you be looking for tonight?

PantherDave

I'll of course attempt to adjust to Mush in a Chitown uniy, also I'd like to see the globe trotter carry the rock again, plus the rook w/ the Bears. I also hope since it's PS that the Phins wear the "tangerine" jersey's. Plus, isn't Gus at the helm for the Phins now? It's PS football regardless, so I'll take it at face value, also hope to see NO injuries,as I like all 32 teams to start "even" in 05. Peace PD.

I'll of course attempt to adjust to Mush in a Chitown uniy, also I'd like to see the globe trotter carry the rock again, plus the rook w/ the Bears. I also hope since it's PS that the Phins wear the "tangerine" jersey's. Plus, isn't Gus at the helm for the Phins now? It's PS football regardless, so I'll take it at face value, also hope to see NO injuries,as I like all 32 teams to start "even" in 05. Peace PD.

916406[/snapback]

I'll be watching to see Cedric Benson stuffing his fat face full of hot dogs and popcorn in Section 124, Row 23, seat 8.

I'll be watching to see Cedric Benson stuffing his fat face full of hot dogs and popcorn in Section 124, Row 23, seat 8.

916411[/snapback]

Shoot fire!!! That's right-I thought he had sighned-WOW!!! He's way behind now-what a DA!!!

I hope Ricky gets over 100 yards rushing and 2 tds on 12 carries! I still got love for him after I traded for him in 2002 when he had over 2000 total yards and 17 tds, leading my team to the Championship game. I also want to see how Grossman and Muhammed play together. I would like to see Thomas Jones do well to put a little pressure on Benson to sign. By the way, I think Feely is starting tonight PantherDave

Edited by Primetime9287

I hope Ricky gets over 100 yards rushing and 2 tds on 12 carries!  I still got love for him after I traded for him in 2002 when he had over 2000 total yards and 17 tds, leading my team to the Championship game.  I also want to see how Grossman and Muhammed play together.  I would like to see Thomas Jones do well to put a little pressure on Benson to sign.  By the way, I think Feely is starting tonight PantherDave

916460[/snapback]

I agree, I'd love for Thomas Jones to light it up this preseason and keep Benson's ass on the bench.

My eyes will be on Grossman and Jones on the "O"....chemistry between Muhammed and Grossman is critical....Jones can keep Benson "& Hedges"(where he's at now--can't afford a ticket to the game presently)...on the benches if and when he signs...biggie on "D" is Urlacher and how his knee/leg is--cut backs, etc...

Fins: How Ricky runs now with the "Jay"..I mean "Rock"...I mean ball....QB play...is Boston even in the playbook or on first team? Miami "D" (first team) as a unit...everyone is expecting a weaker team defensively this year...true or false is the question...hopefully first quarter against a weaker "O" should answer my "Q" as the "D" should be further along than the offenses at this point...if Fins "D" struggles in 1st qtr....guess the experts are right... :D:D now let's play some football!!!!!!

Urlecher sherlacking someone  :D  and the chemistry between Grossman and Mushin...for the Fins...Urlecher sherlacking someone...may be Ricky...but just anyone would be fine...

916812[/snapback]

As much as I am sort of rooting for Ricky to have a good year, I would LOVE to see Urlacher just destroy him.

Grossman all the way. He is basically still a rookie. Let's look at him and Mushin. A deep pass and him out would be nice. His mechanics will be under the microscope too. I hope to death he has a solid season. Let's get a W Bears.

916769[/snapback]

Yep. I'm also interested in seeing how Mike Brown does at SS and how a healthy Tillman does covering Chambers (or Boston).

And I'd loooove to see Urlacher lay out Ricky. :D