[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams destined to disappoint.

Dirk Digler

I understand why you think of me when hearing a name such as Dirk's, but I would never use an ali-ass.

As for the subject at hand, I can see both the Ravens and Steelers disapointing.  With Boller a big ? and the Steelers WRs problems (Plax gone, Ward out) as well as their injured/old RBs, the door may be open for the Bengals and Marvin Lewis to pass both teams.

928493[/snapback]

I hope not. What fun would that be. I don't know of any Bengal fans on here to battle with. :D

I hope not.  What fun would that be.  I don't know of any Bengal fans on here to battle with.  :D

928503[/snapback]

I'm sure that if the Skins' voted Rep ,Spain stopped chasing goats and the Bengals won the division, they'd suddenly have a following.

Steelers fans won't go away when their team sucks. Baltimore fans won't go away, even when their team does. Benglas fans seem absent. Brownies fans just seem drunk 24/7.

Every Lions fan should have reponded to this. You all know that we expect the SB every year ( :D ) and every year we are disappointed. Not that they will disappoint a lot of you guys but every year I hear Lions fans say how good they will be. :D

Why is everybody hating on ATL? What has changed there from this year to last year (other than Vick having a year to learn?) I'm no Falcons supporter, but I don't see why players like Dunn, Vick, Crumpler, should be any less productive this year than last.

Steelers fans won't go away when their team sucks. Baltimore fans won't go away, even when their team does. Benglas fans seem absent. Brownies fans just seem drunk 24/7.

You must be living in one of the "hollers" in PA., and don't get out much, because everyone in Ohio knows that Bengals fans breed like cockroaches once you get south of Columbus. Steeler fans are like that "booger" that you just can't seem to flick off your finger. Ravens fans just eat the "booger". And as a lifelong Browns fan I can attest that I am not drunk 24/7. Although, with the way the Browns play, that may not be a bad idea.

Tennessee Titans - Just terrible and will fail to meet the expectation. They will have even more ugly moments this year and will inch closer to an embarrassment.  I've never seen a team with more durabilty issues then this one.

928311[/snapback]

There has to be an expectation before failing to meet them.

My guess:

Green Bay, I believe Farve will have a monstor year, but the defense will kill them

Pats, losing the Off and Def Coordinators along with the heart and soul of the Defense is going to hurt. But the whole division will be weaker this year, so you may not notice

Can't see NE disappointing this year. JMO. The talk about them falling because they lost their coordinators is way overblown. Belicheck himself replaces one of them, and the other new guy was promoted from within. So other than a few new wrinkles (which all teams try from year to year), the offensivee and defensive schemes will be pretty much unchanged from last season. Personnel is pretty much the same, too (Bruschi will be hard to replace admittedly). So, I don't see any reason to believe they're going to tumble, other than that they may be a little soft or overconfident after all their recent success. And I doubt Belichek will let them get soft.