[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First pass to TO

CaptainHook

OK, what did he do after he scored? We all know that is more important to TO, his choreographer is #1 on the speed dialer, the agent is #2.

950410[/snapback]

Spiked the ball and did some exaggerated headbobbing.

OK, what did he do after he scored? We all know that is more important to TO, his choreographer is #1 on the speed dialer, the agent is #2.

950410[/snapback]

Made me sick in my stomach. I hate this guy more than any athlete ever, but he is so talented. He beat a straight zone, the safety took a bad angle, McNabb's pass was perfect. He just stood still and nodded his head. Like I said, I can't stand him, but you can't deny his talent. It's a shame that God blessed someone like him with that ability.

It was an example of terrible defense ... my 5-year old knew the ball was going to TO on the first play. Less we forget TO went 81-yards on the first play last year vs. Baltimore.

950417[/snapback]

yes, it was

Bengals D, Schmenagls D!

All I know is that I am a man-paid friend flaming homer, and even though I didn't get to see the game, watching the stats online from work-- TO is my boy again. As long as he puts up numbers, I'll pitch in to feed his family.

Bengals D, Schmenagls D!

All I know is that I am a man-paid friend flaming homer, and even though I didn't get to see the game, watching the stats online from work-- TO is my boy again. As long as he puts up numbers, I'll pitch in to feed his family.

950968[/snapback]

:D

Bengals D, Schmenagls D!

950968[/snapback]

I'll throw in 2.00 to help the cause...