[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodney Harrison With Another Hard Hit

Primetime9287

I went to a Red Sox/White Sox game in Chicago last year and at least half of the BoSox fans around me behaved like complete donkeyes.  I was quite surprised, given that the two teams aren't even rivals.  Maybe it's something in the water over there.  I don't ever see Cardinals fans acting like that at Wrigley Field.

1022807[/snapback]

Has it ever occured to you that maybe it's you? Duchess Jack didn't have a bad time, but then he seems like a less bitter person. :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it ever occured to you that maybe it's you? Duchess Jack didn't have a bad time, but then he seems like a less bitter person. :D

1022853[/snapback]

Duchess Jack had a good experience and I had a bad one. Simple enough. I'm obviously not implying that all New England sports fans are all jerks, but I've seen first-hand why the stereotype exists.

bill swerski?  lol momo.

1022892[/snapback]

It's comments like these that kept you out of my BOTH league earlier this year (I don't think that anyone else voted for you, either).

Knowing Capthook is a giant dick with little football knowledge and a big mouth?  Smug self-satisfaction.

Having her open her mouth and show the entire huddle? Priceless.

bill swerski?  lol momo.

1022892[/snapback]

:D

Typical Jags fan. H8, you are hilarious. :D

Stooping to name calling? :D

Edited by CaptainHook

It's comments like these that kept you out of my BOTH league earlier this year (I don't think that anyone else voted for you, either).

LOL! :D Oh man, I'm crying here! You really got me with that one, good job momo!!!

It's comments like these that show everyone how cool you are. I don't think everyone knew that so good job droppin knowledge. :D

This thread is pure class, I am so grateful to be a part of it.

Well, Swerski and Hook and company, you guys can all go out and have a party:

From priority news:

Rodney Harrison - S, New England Patriots 09/26/05

Rodney Harrison, one of the leaders of the Patriots' defense, is expected to miss the rest of the season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), a knee injury he suffered on Sunday against Pittsburgh. The Pariots have provided no official details on the injury but Harrison's agent, Steve Feldman, told the Boston Herald the bad news and The Boston Globe cited an unidentified team source in reporting the same information.

Huddle Up: This may be the knockout punch for a New England defense that was clearly weakened by the loss of Tedy Bruschi, Ted Johnson and Romeo Crennel. Harrison was a larger than life presence that gave confidence to the many replacement parts of an injury-filled secondary. While this will drop the Patriots defense value in rotisserie leagues, the loss of Harrison does have a fantasy silver lining as Brady and Dillon will have to increase their productivity to an even higher level in order for the Patriots to continue winning.

Done for the year.

LOL!  :D Oh man, I'm crying here!  You really got me with that one, good job momo!!!

1023636[/snapback]

Wow, that's all you've got?! :D

I don't think everyone knew that so good job droppin knowledge

1023636[/snapback]

Blah, blah, blah, duh, duh, duh. :D So, let me guess... you're probably not an English professor, right? :D

Your mouth-to-brain-mass ratio is astonishing. :D Let's hear it for H8tank, everyone! :D

BTW, how's your boy Leftwich doing after the Colts (literally) ripped him a new one last weekend?

Edited by Bill Swerski

Well, Swerski and Hook and company, you guys can all go out and have a party:

1023680[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm celebrating with a bottle of champagne right now. :D

ESPN is reporting that Harrison not only tore the ACL, but also the PCL and MCL.

1023793[/snapback]

Wow, I can't recall the last time that a player blew out all three ligaments at the same time. I remember Marcus Robinson blowing out his ACL and MCL in the same play back in '01, but I don't recall ever seeing the trifecta.

Given that he's 33, I'm wondering if this might be it for Harrison. As much of a lowlife as he is, I'd hate to see him go out this way, as he is a hell of a player.

Given that he's 33, I'm wondering if this might be it for Harrison.  As much of a lowlife as he is, I'd hate to see him go out this way, as he is a hell of a player.

1024243[/snapback]

:D You were cheering his injury before, now you're hoping he's OK. At least try to stay consistent.

:D You were cheering his injury before, now you're hoping he's OK. At least try to stay consistent.

1025051[/snapback]

Apparently you didn't read my posts very carefully. I never "cheered" his injury. I simply said that Karma finally caught up with him. Why is that so difficult to understand? :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Apparently you didn't read my posts very carefully.  I never "cheered" his injury.  I simply said that Karma finally caught up with him.  Why is that so difficult to understand?  :D

1025143[/snapback]

Well, English never was my best subject, but I always was pretty good at research. :D

Harrison's a cheap-shot artist punk.  He got what he deserved.

1021861[/snapback]

Allright, perhaps no dancing banana, but I think it's pretty obvious that you were cheering on the inside.

but you ridicule people here who cheer when he blows out his knee.

1021917[/snapback]

Pssst. Look, you even used the word cheer.

My point is, I found it amusing that after making it pretty clear, even to those who, according to you, have potential reading comprehension issues, that you were "happy" with Harrison's injury, you the post later that you hope it's not the end of his career. Sorry, that's just pretty funny, in a sad way, and I figured I'd point it out.

Perhaps a bit "hypocritical", dontcha think?

Pssst. Look, you even used the word cheer.

1025192[/snapback]

Did you ever consider that I wasn't talking about myself in that phrase? In case you didn't notice, other people gave their opinion in this thread as well. I was speaking about them, not myself.

Happy now?