[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson

Big Ernie McCracken

Thanks a LOT for that link, Big Ernie. I have Andre as my "top" receiver on both teams this season, and this plan sounds terrific. "Hey Carr, quit thinking and start running the dang plays!" It worked well for Culpepper last week, and hopefully we'll see some progress with this offense - especially for Johnson.

It's about time I got some favorable fantasy news this week. I agree - Carr needs to run the play that's called in and quit "thinking" for himself - a dangerous proposition at best.

:D just throw the ball deep and often to Andre and all will be well.

What the hell, what's one more loss. But if you don't produce this week. We are Done mister. I'm benching or cutting you. Your season will be over.

There, that should motivate him to pick up his game........

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

What the hell, what's one more loss. But if you don't produce this week. We are Done mister. I'm benching or cutting you. Your season will be over.

There, that should motivate him to pick up his game........

1028832[/snapback]

:D I feel the same way. However, I've gone 2-1 with him not producing. I really SHOULD bench him this week, but even before I read the link I had a feeling the new OC would be getting him the ball after the bye. Hmm. Now I don't know what to do. Ferguson on A. Johnson. Sounds like I need to head over to the FF Advice Forum. . .

:D  I feel the same way.  However, I've gone 2-1 with him not producing.  I really SHOULD bench him this week, but even before I read the link I had a feeling the new OC would be getting him the ball after the bye.  Hmm.  Now I don't know what to do.  Ferguson on A. Johnson.  Sounds like I need to head over to the FF Advice Forum. . .

1028854[/snapback]

I'm looking at 1-2 in one league and 2-1 in another. I'm gambling......

In another league of mine I have Him and DD. its pretty depressing. Luckily I also have Shaun. and Carson Palmer. haha. I need some receivers though. Steve Smith cant do it by himself. But anyways Im 3-0 with them underperforming.

I hope we are all not real pissed at buying into the hype on Sunday.  :D

1029211[/snapback]

Unfortunately I don't think we have a choice but to buy in and hope. I mean, I drafted him as my #1 WR in the league I own him, but unfortunately I've received more production from every single WR on my roster, including such clowns as Eric and Samie Parker (it's a 12-team league with deep benches).

Edit: Oh, and I don't think it's a coincidence that I'm 0-3 in that league and I drafted Andre and Jason Witten. The rest of my team hasn't been spectacular, but it's been decent enough to get by if I got the production I expected from those two. :D

Edited by Skrappy1

Eh, so far, not bad - DD had a decent game yardage-wise; Gaffney produced, which IMO mean defenses have to reduce the attention paid to Johnson.

Yeah, it's not the GREATEST news, but things looked better than previously thought; Texans still gave up 7 sacks, which is a BIG issue. I think 76% of the problem with their offense is the line is subpar.

Hey guys if it makes you feel better I am benching Andre Johnson....

following my historic events he will have a huge game

1029554[/snapback]

I bought in to the hype and started him. It seems to me that he is stealing money right now...I wish I could package him up in a deal in my league but I'd get nothing for him.... :D

Andre Johnson? Meet the fantasy bench. . .

pisses me off. If Ferguson gets 100 yards and a TD on MNF I'm going to be really honked off. If that happens, my decision to stick with "Mr. Under 40 Yards" cost me a game.

Edited by CaptainHook

Andre Johnson?  Meet the fantasy bench. . .

1039450[/snapback]

Unfortunately, as long as he's healthy I have to keep running him out there. For one reason, I know the week that I sit him he'll go off. And also, my alternatives are lead by Jerry Porter who hasn't exactly done much to inspire my confidence either. :D