[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Real Advise here

Don Banks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever seen those security guards at Chucky Cheese? The last one I saw while I was picking up my daughter from a party was stuck in one of the tubes and pissed himself silly when the 4 year olds started pelting his face with those little plastic balls.

briefs are for little kids

i work as a security guard if you must know

1031610[/snapback]

I thought you wrote columns for SI.com. Liar! You're credibility is now shot, & I shall never ask for your advise again. :D

Edited by Bonehand

When shaving my sack, what do you suggest as the best shaving cream?  Oh the razor burn - some 'real advise' would be greatly appriciated.

1031630[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but THAT question has almost nothing to do with Fantasy Football, & belongs in the tailgate... :D

Edited by Bonehand

Really You couldn't secure a cup of warm piss if you drank a gallon of hot Cocoa....  no go get a hall pass and return to class little boy and do not interupt again!

1031648[/snapback]

BTW, this guy has the best username. I almost used to ask Don a question. You know, wherethefugowie.

My cat knocked over a glass of Red Wine on my brandy new white carpet (she was drunk).  I've scrubbed it again and again, but despite my best attempts - I cannot remove the last of the stain which has become a rather unsightly pink blemish.  What to you suggest my Advise Guy?

1031516[/snapback]

I have heard if you put some white wine on it the red will come out. Might try dabbing some white wine on it with a rag and see. Also have you tried Oxy clean...that might work or some 7up.

Wait a minute... wait just a minute!

Duchess Jack's cat was drunk?  :D  What the hell is going on at that house?

1031624[/snapback]

Uhh...hello. Duchess's cat is otherwise known as The Captain's Wench. Duh...:D

But seriously, since dipmanure doesn't know the answer to your question Duchess, sprinkle baking soda on the spill. It will come right out. If it is dry, I'd try the white wine thing and then put the baking soda on...which should pull it all up.