[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kneelisberger or Two Points

Cowboyz1

Steeler fans you got the W but what a huge loss. Big time loss for the steelers. Looks like Batch will have to take them the rest of the way. Being a San Diego fan it's weird how you feel so crappy to lose such a hard fought game but the devil on my shoulder is telling me " yeah but they lost their QB in beating them".

Is it just me or does Football do this to us? Advantage San Diego down the stretch. :doah:

Steeler fans you got the W but what a huge loss. Big time loss for the steelers. Looks like Batch will have to take them the rest of the way. Being a San Diego fan it's weird how you feel so crappy to lose such a hard fought game but the devil on my shoulder is telling me " yeah but they lost their QB in beating them".

Is it just me or does Football do this to us? Advantage San Diego down the stretch. :doah:

1059252[/snapback]

You are an A$$ for bragging about someone getting hurt.

Edited by max

Interesting user name for a "San Diego fan".  :D

1059271[/snapback]

My wife is from San Diego and she is with me every Sunday and Monday screemin at the TV. You guys should have it so good! Besides I have to have an AFC team!

For the record my teams are San Diego, Dallas, Brett Farve (never mind the team), and Mike Vick.

My wife is from San Diego and she is with me every Sunday and Monday screemin at the TV. You guys should have it so good! Besides I have to have an AFC team!

For the record my teams are San Diego, Dallas, Brett Farve (never mind the team), and Mike Vick.

1059282[/snapback]

:D

You are an A$$ for bragging about someone getting hurt.

1059277[/snapback]

Bragging, I wouldn't call what I said bragging at all. I just call it like I see it. Yeah sucks he got hurt but hey it's part of the game. Could happen to any of them on any given play. Just happy San Diego players are all fine and dandy.

I just call it like I see it. Yeah sucks he got hurt but hey it's part of the game. Could happen to any of them on any given play. Just happy San Diego players are all fine and dandy.

1059287[/snapback]

Call it how you see it? Fair enough. Let me give that a try. :D Hmm. Seems to be reveling in an injury ... How do I "see" that? What would I "call" that?

How about, "Hey, did you put the a$$ is cla$$less?"

Yep. That'll do. :D Just calling it like I'm seeing it ...

Call it how you see it?  Fair enough.  Let me give that a try.  :D  Hmm.  Seems to be reveling in an injury ... How do I "see" that?  What would I "call" that?

How about, "Hey, did you put the a$$ is cla$$less?"

Yep.  That'll do.  :D  Just calling it like I'm seeing it ...

1059310[/snapback]

Now wait just a minute there chumly. Reveling would be happy to see the guy injured. Saying something like " Yes they broke his fricken A$$" or "Oh yeah he's out for the season". Now THAT would be reveling, however, it is true that they will have to play the several weeks without him which will hurt them. Would you call the odds makers reveling just because they make Pitt underdogs in their next game? I am never happy when someone gets hurt but hey one teams loss is another teams gain. Ask Big Ben owners in FF and the rest of the league that has to play against him. You can't tell me that there is just a little relief in their minds. Personally, if I were a Pitt fan I would have rather lost the game then lost my QB.

Now wait just a minute there chumly. Reveling would be happy to see the guy injured. Saying something like " Yes they broke his fricken A$$" or "Oh yeah he's out for the season". Now THAT would be reveling, however, it is true that they will have to play the several weeks without him which will hurt them. Would you call the odds makers reveling just because they make Pitt underdogs in their next game? I am never happy when someone gets hurt but hey one teams loss is another teams gain. Ask Big Ben owners in FF and the rest of the  league that has to play against him. You can't tell me that there is just a little relief in their minds. Personally, if I were a Pitt fan I would have rather lost the game then lost my QB.

1059345[/snapback]

Thanks for the report Dr. Cowboyz, who is a BIG fan of 2 teams and 2 players. :D Why don't we wait and see the prognosis on Ben before we talk about how much it is going to hurt the Steelers. Early indications are that it might just be a 2/3 week thing. As for being underdogs, I will bet you that even with Batch as the starting QB, the Steelers are favored against the Jags. Losing Ben will DEFINITELY hurt, but the Steelers are a deep team with many weapons, and are certainly not going to lay down because Ben is out.

Now wait just a minute there chumly. Reveling would be happy to see the guy injured. Saying something like " Yes they broke his fricken A$$" or "Oh yeah he's out for the season". Now THAT would be reveling, however, it is true that they will have to play the several weeks without him which will hurt them. Would you call the odds makers reveling just because they make Pitt underdogs in their next game? I am never happy when someone gets hurt but hey one teams loss is another teams gain. Ask Big Ben owners in FF and the rest of the  league that has to play against him. You can't tell me that there is just a little relief in their minds. Personally, if I were a Pitt fan I would have rather lost the game then lost my QB.

1059345[/snapback]

You kind of sound salty about the Monday night outcome PUNK ASS, and are looking to get your rocks off on a possible injury. Let me just say, that if something on that knee does come back bad on the MRI, than the Steeler Squad will take a page from the USMC, who serve our great nation. We will "Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome". Gotta love Big Ben but this team is so much more than him.

I believe some of you Pitt fans were a little joyous over the injury to Rodney a few weeks back. So don't be going all classless on us. Maybe it's Karma?? All I know if there is Karma, the QB in Indy will soon be getting an upclose look into the MRI procedure. :D

I believe some of you Pitt fans were a little joyous over the injury to Rodney a few weeks back. So don't be going all classless on us. Maybe it's Karma?? All I know if there is Karma, the QB in Indy will soon be getting an upclose look into the MRI procedure.  :D

1060073[/snapback]

Why? Beacuse he's a better QB than Brady? :D

Now wait just a minute there chumly. Reveling would be happy to see the guy injured. Saying something like " Yes they broke his fricken A$$" or "Oh yeah he's out for the season". Now THAT would be reveling, however, it is true that they will have to play the several weeks without him which will hurt them. Would you call the odds makers reveling just because they make Pitt underdogs in their next game?

1059345[/snapback]

Calling him Kneelisberger is revelling.

I believe some of you Pitt fans were a little joyous over the injury to Rodney a few weeks back. So don't be going all classless on us. Maybe it's Karma?? All I know if there is Karma, the QB in Indy will soon be getting an upclose look into the MRI procedure.  :D

1060073[/snapback]

Go back and read the post again. It wasn't Steeler fans who were joyous, it was a couple of Colts fans.

1060073[/snapback]

I wasn't happy about Harrison's injury. When the Steelers play a team I like to see them play other teams at full strength.

An injury to anyone is never something that I want to see regardless of what uniform they are wearing.