Sign in to follow this  
TJOLIRPH

Matt Leinart

I bet Houston.

I think they give up on Carr

I'd take Brady Quinn over Leinart.

1081308[/snapback]

You probably would have taken Rick Mirer over Drew Bledsoe too.

With the #1 overall pick in the 2006 draft, the Minnesota Vikings take... Reggie Bush.

With the #1 overall pick in the 2006 draft, the Minnesota Vikings take... Reggie Bush.

1081691[/snapback]

Bingo. Bush will be the #1 pick. I too have concerns about Leinart's ability to throw all the NFL routes.

Edited by CaptainHook

Bingo.  Bush will be the #1 pick.  I too have concerns about Leinart's ability to throw all the NFL routes.

1081705[/snapback]

I'm not sure about that. Too many teams (CHI, DET, MIA, TB, NYJ, ARI, CLE) are in desperate need of a QB. Even if Leinart isn't projected to be the next Peyton Manning, there will be higher demand for him. Bush will go 2nd or 3rd.

Edited by Bill Swerski

If Houston does anything other than draft OL in almost every round, they're stupid.

1081199[/snapback]

EXACTLY.

Doesn't matter who the Lady Texans put under center if he gets tackled as soon as he hikes the ball. For this reason I would definately say the Oilers, er, Texans are out of the Lienart sweepstakes. If they were smart they would trade him away for multiple picks to solidify that O-line!

EXACTLY.

Doesn't matter who the Lady Texans put under center if he gets tackled as soon as he hikes the ball.  For this reason I would definately say the Oilers, er, Texans are out of the Lienart sweepstakes.  If they were smart they would trade him away for multiple picks to solidify that O-line!

1081963[/snapback]

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

I still see 3rd to 5th pick overall, and a big gap in his checkbook but he's got ballroom dancing to fall back on.

i was thinking, the 9ers might end up being the worst team in the nfl when it's all said and done, and they'll for sure grab Bush. That might even be the overall objective at this point. Get your poster boy QB banged around for the better part of a year, and grab a nice RB and get back to losing proper like. :D

week 17, Texans at San Francisco.  That should be interesting.    :D

1082920[/snapback]

if by interesting you mean like watching a clogged toilet with a load of "butt piss" slowly rise and overflow all over the side of the bowl...then yah. i'd agree with that.

Edited by LooGie

if by interesting you mean like watching a clogged toilet with a load of "butt piss" slowly rise and overflow all over the side of the bowl...then yah. i'd agree with that.

1082938[/snapback]

:D

Zona makes the most sense. New stadium to fill. Stud WR's and now they'd get a QB.

Oakland will do what they can to grab Leinart.  Collins is not the answer.

1083161[/snapback]

:doah: Don't forget about Andrew Walter on Oakland and a whole lot salary cap friendlier. Walter is the all-time Pac 10 leader in TD passes. :D

Whoever gets him will regret it! He's really not that great. He just has an awsome cast around him. He did very little to beat ND. He throw a nice 4-9 pass. Then he fumbled at the two and then had to be PUSHED into the endzone by Reggie Bush. mark my words, he will be an NFFL bust!

Whoever gets him will regret it! He's really not that great. He just has an awsome cast around him. He did very little to beat ND. He throw a nice 4-9 pass. Then he fumbled at the two and then had to be PUSHED into the endzone by Reggie Bush. mark my words, he will be an NFFL bust!

1083511[/snapback]

But how will he do in the 'NFL'?