[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brunell

Wolv

Grabbed him last week after Bulger went down (feel fortunate he was still available). He certainly didn't disappoint. There is no reason he should be available anywhere after this week. If anything he makes a top backup. He should put up decent numbers next week vs NYG, but then gets a real test in Wk9 vs Philly...Kudos to you guys who've been playing him for a few weeks already.

I snagged him two weeks ago in BOTH leagues that I owned Bulger in ... not because I feared Bulger was going to get hurt ... but because I had originally drafted Harrington as my back up and I didn't want to wait any longer to get a real backup.

Very fortitious timing!

Edited by Grits and Shins

Grabbed him last week after Bulger went down (feel fortunate he was still available). He certainly didn't disappoint. There is no reason he should be available anywhere after this week. If anything he makes a top backup. He should put up decent numbers next week vs NYG, but then gets a real test in Wk9 vs Philly...Kudos to you guys who've been playing him for a few weeks already.

1093956[/snapback]

Same here, I was disappointed when Bulger went down. I actually picked up Brunell a few weeks ago to use as Bulgers' bye week replacement. He's a freakin stud plus the Ease Of Schedule that was posted showed Washington as having the easiest passing schedule weeks 6-13. I'm psyched and trading Bulger for a #1 RB.

Very fortitious timing!

1094001[/snapback]

I'm sure you mean 'fortuitous'.

Not to highjack the thread, but I love it when losers (Cowboys fans) cry about the refs when they lose. Always reminds me of Twerp fans here in the DC area whenever they lose to Duke.

Edited by reddogs2020

I snagged him two weeks ago in BOTH leagues that I owned Bulger in ... not because I feared Bulger was going to get hurt ... but because I had originally drafted Harrington as my back up and I didn't want to wait any longer to get a real backup.

Very fortitious timing!

1094001[/snapback]

I picked Brunell up because Green sucked. That one move has potentially bailed out my season from disaster.

I'm sure you mean 'fortuitous'.

Not to highjack the thread, but I love it when losers (Cowboys fans) cry about the refs when they lose.  Always reminds me of Twerp fans here in the DC area whenever they lose to Duke.

1095069[/snapback]

I never claimed to be able to spell.

I also never said that the ref.s caused the Cowboys to lose.

I'm another one of the lucky ones to see Brunell still sitting on the wire when Bulger went down. The only thing that kept me from picking him up a week or two earlier was his matchup vs PHI on Bulger's bye week. I was holding out to see if a better option opened up. Now as each week passes he is showing he can still be a top-notch fantasy QB