[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Brunell

NEPats

The Jones owner is looking for a QB..  I've got McNabb as my starter..  I need some RB help as my first two picks of the draft (Deuce and Jamal) were coincidently my worst two.. 

Make this trade?

Thanks!

1093992[/snapback]

Judging by yer RBs, it appears you have no choice. And even if you did, I'd do it anyway. McNabb has had his bye, and the Philly offense throws more than St. Louis :D

You guys really think K. Jones has some upside? He didn't have that much gallop yesterday, and he has been MIA for most of the season, and now faces the Bears who haven't surrendered a rushing TD all year long. As a KJ owner I hope you guys are right! Brunell has been hotter (almost wrote hooter) than a firecracker lately, you should be able to command more than just KJ.

You may get more for him but I doubt it. KJ improves your starting lineup without hurting it with Brunnell leaving. That said, McNabb may bring even more in trade and Brunnell will likely put up solid numbers the rest of the way. You may want to consider opening up offers for either QB and see if you can't really help your team.

we know K. Jones has the ability, we've all seen it before.

Im concerned with his Shoulder injury this year.

If he can stay healthy, he can still have a good 2nd half.

I don't know that I would give Brunell for him.

I would be concerned with McNabb and his injuries, I would hold Brunell for insurance.

Or at least get a 2nd or 3rd wr plus Jones

no way I trade Brunell for Kevin Jones. we are going into week 8 and brunell has throwing a million more Tds than kevin jones has gotten. In fact I believe brunell threw as many tds against the 49ers as jones has had all year.

Plus with passing Tds being as much as rushing and receiving, that makes brunell worth way more on your league.

this of course is in MHO.

I like KJ but I think you can get more than him for Brunell. I would even try to shop McNabb just to see how good of a RB you can get. It might even be better to play Brunnell than McNabb the rest of the year