[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caddy

giantsfan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two words:

Lis Franc

1099133[/snapback]

Really?

Lis Franc usually manifests iteslf as pain in the heel area.

Carnell Williams said his pain was in the arch or mid-foot area.

So what is it that you know that Carnell Williams himself and the Bucs haven't figured out yet? Please share.

Really?

Lis Franc usually manifests iteslf as pain in the heel area.

Carnell Williams said his pain was in the arch or mid-foot area.

So what is it that you know that Carnell Williams himself and the Bucs haven't figured out yet?  Please share.

1099192[/snapback]

Williams has been diagnosed with a Lis Franc injury that typically requires 10 to 12 weeks to heal.

f'n idiot

From KFFL:

Buccaneers | Williams Practice, a Likely Game-Time Decision

Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:21:21 -0700

Roy Cummings, of the Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Carnell Williams (foot) practiced Wednesday, Oct. 26 but remains listed as questionable due to a sprained left foot. Williams is confident he will play in Week 8, but he will likely be a game-time decision.

From KFFL:

Buccaneers | Williams Practice, a Likely Game-Time Decision

Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:21:21 -0700

Roy Cummings, of the Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Carnell Williams (foot) practiced Wednesday, Oct. 26 but remains listed as questionable due to a sprained left foot. Williams is confident he will play in Week 8, but he will likely be a game-time decision.

1099426[/snapback]

Hugh as usual great job. All I can say is if a guy practices on Wednesday he will play on Sunday I think.

My worry about this game is that they could be up 20 by the half and Williams will see the pine to rest his foot while Pittman racks up yards/scores in garbage time...

1099443[/snapback]

I've got Caddy in two leagues and the wife beater(Pittman) in only one. I'll play the wife beater over Caddy no matter what the injury report says and I'll pray Caddy sees meaningful carries in the other league. Bye weeks are a killer.