[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts

isleseeya

I think if they beat Cinncy on road they have big advantage of having SD and Pitt at home ...Last hurdle would be Seattle on road which would be tough I agree

Colts finally have a defense which I think makes the difference

Will not be easy but like i said i think it happens

at Cin

vs. Pitt

at Jax

vs. SD

at Sea

They will lose at least one of those games.

1147176[/snapback]

Yep.

I hope I'm wrong because it's about time some team went undefeated again!

Yep.

I hope I'm wrong because it's about time some team went undefeated again!

1147451[/snapback]

I agree. Any team could have a chance to beat them.

But it would be very cool to see another undefeated team.

If it came down to it, I'm sure that they will rest players if they have clinched home field. I'm getting ready to hear answers from the Colts players and coaches saying that the important thing is to lock up home field advantage and get to the playoffs as healthy as possible (like "if we go undefeated while trying to do that, great"). But if they had a very good chance to going undefeated... :D ...naw, I don't think they will risk their key players to do that.

Edited by Gunther

Let me preface this by saying I'd like to see Indy go undefeated if only to make those blowhard '72 Fins stop showing up like a bad penny every year...that said, I think that not only do SD and Cincy beat them, but a pumped up Jacksonville upsets them as well. They finish 13-3 and roll through the playoffs.

I hope they do. I'm tired of seeing 75 year old ex Dolphins toasting a team's loss. It's time for a new un-defeated team.

1147604[/snapback]

First, I hope the Bengals beat them.

But, should the Colts win, I hope they go undefeated. I think the '72 Dolphins epitomize a lack of class and professionalism by celebrating the continuance of this record. Must be something in the Miami air, because Marino (who I've always liked) did not seem to me like someone who was happy when Manning was chasing (and then broke) his record.

Classy professional athletes understand that records are for an era and are great, but breaking (or in this case tie-ing) those records is part of the game, and that is what should be celebrated.

If the timing is right, you sometimes see the (old) record holder on hand when his record is broken. I think that's a great sports moment when that happens.

I bet Walter Payton exhibited class when Emmitt broke his record..... Not that that would surprise anyone.

If the colts hit 15-0 they might think about it, but what's moRE IMPORTANT 16-0 OR the Superbowl win? I'd say the superbowl and can you imagine the peeved colts fans if Peyton or Dwight break a leg in game 16. They'll sit all their stars in the last weeks

They finish 13-3 and roll through the playoffs.

1147714[/snapback]

Agreed. I don't see them winning more than 14.

If they did go undefeated, what kind of jinx would that put on Peyton in the playoffs? :D

1147594[/snapback]

Your boy Ron Mexico looked like a real stud getting beeyotch-slapped by the vaunted Packers defense yesterday. Is three fumbles a new record for him? :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

I bet Walter Payton exhibited class when Emmitt broke his record..... Not that that would surprise anyone.

1147722[/snapback]

Actually, he was dead when Emmitt broke his record. But I'm sure that he was giving 22 a thumbs-up from heaven. They were very close off the field.

If the colts hit 15-0 they might think about it, but what's moRE IMPORTANT 16-0 OR the Superbowl win?  I'd say the superbowl and can you imagine the peeved colts fans if Peyton or Dwight break a leg in game 16. They'll sit all their stars in the last weeks

1147730[/snapback]

Yeah but if I was a Colts fan and had a chance for an undefeated season, I'd want them to go balls to the walls and risk it in order to make history. Going undefeated would give Colts fans bragging rights for decades to come, just like the Fins. I would be pissed if we got to 14-0 or 15-0 and they sat players which caused us to lose a game. There's no guarantee they would win the SB because in the playoffs, everyone brings their best game. Could you imagine if they lost their last game because they sat players and then fail to win the SB? The Colts fans would once again have nothing to be proud of. I would be one pissed Colts fan. I'm not a Colts fan but Edge and Harrison are carring my darn team right now and they better not sit them week 17 because I plan to be playing for the title!!!!!