[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else on the Garrard wagon?

I don't like Brad Johnson this week. Plummer will likely take a backseat to the running game of Anderson and Bell this week. Garrard will post decent numbers. Probably no where near last weeks performance with 2 Td's and 250 yards, but pretty decent.

I have Favre and Plummer and picked up Garrard to keep him away from the others....but am now strongly considering starting him after last weeks performance against Indy. I believe he will do more damage than Plummer and is certainly a better play than Favre. You've got to love his matchup with San Fran...and he's got something to play for.

OK...I talked myself into it...I'm starting Garrard!!!! :D

I picked him up as soon as Leftwich was declared done. I was muddled in the Bulger/Martin fiasco and had no other alternative. With JAX's soft schedule, I figured he'd be solid. He has a cannon for an arm and can run, as evidenced by the past couple of weeks. I'm into the next round of the playoffs using him exclusively in one league... and picked him up in another, where I had got by with Brad Johnson.

I like him this weekend, but believe that his top-end value is somewhat limited by the fact that he will not be forced to play form behind this week, which accounted for his better than usual passing yardage last week. He'll do some damage, for sure. But I'm not expecting a top 6 fantasy QB peformance from him. But he's a pretty safe bet to contribute at an above average level.

Keep in mind what team Garrard played against last week. I realize the Jags were behind and he had to pass, but give him credit for the stats he put up. Hasselbeck didn't have to have a big game against the 49ers last week, but he did.